• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
He landed finally..
Umm what about..." My name is Thea Queen and I must become someone else, I must become something else" :p.....
Seen it already.
That black boot? Maseo? Nyssa? So many questions...
The most epic thing although absolutely impossible would be: "My name is Bruce Wayne..." Bruce too was a member of the League of Assassins, remember? :cool:
However on Arrow's twitter page they have indicated Ray Palmer will play a big role. So maybe it will be Palmer... :/ (I hate that guy!)
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/552200306755260417/photo/1

Reaction score
Seen it already.
That black boot? Maseo? Nyssa? So many questions...
The most epic thing although absolutely impossible would be: "My name is Bruce Wayne..." Bruce too was a member of the League of Assassins, remember? :cool:
However on Arrow's twitter page they have indicated Ray Palmer will play a big role. So maybe it will be Palmer... :/ (I hate that guy!)
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/552200306755260417/photo/1
Yh..i hate him 2...i was also wondering about tht bruce saving oliy btw impossible..evn flash didn't come to save him..

Reaction score
THE TEAM DEALS WITH OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE — In the aftermath of Oliver’s fight with Ra’s al Ghul , Diggle and Arsenal continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn pays the team a surprise visit. Thea suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray tests a part of his new suit and Laurel takes up the mantle of the Black Canary.

return to life via a Lazarus Pit.
10363649-770050113080258-1448573413611325990-n-00c8c.jpg
"Oliver will open his eyes slowly and he'll look up to see Malcolm Merlyn in winter clothing. "What happened?" Oliver asked forcefully. "You were stabbed and kicked off a cliff by Ra's Al Ghul. You died, Oliver." Oliver mouth fell open and he looked around at the murky liquid that surrounded him. "How am I alive?" Malcolm gestured to the pool he was sitting in. "That's the Lazarus Pit, it has the ability to heal, even the most fatal of wounds. It's how Ra's Al Ghul kept his youth all these years."
AtemisDelta

Reaction score
I dont care if Oliver does not kill R'as when he returns as he promised Felicity but I really want him to get over his no killing thing and finish off Merlyn for good now. We've had enough of his non sense.
And if Thea interferes he should kill her too. He died because of her.

Reaction score
I dont care if Oliver does not kill R'as when he returns as he promised Felicity but I really want him to get over his no killing thing and finish off Merlyn for good now. We've had enough of his non sense.
I want thea to be dead 2 -_- ...No killing thng at first..

Reaction score
The Flash: Speeding Bullet
How in the world is Barry going to take on so many villains... Plus even Oliver's not there to help him out. This is going to be EPIC!

Reaction score

Lol, Oliver would never kill his own sister. :p

Btw, do you think Merlyn cares about Thea? Or was he just using her to get Oliver to kill R'as off for him?

When Merlyn threatened to send a video of Thea killing the Canary to the league of assassins, Oliver should have killed Merlyn right away. I mean, it's easier to kill Merlyn rather than R'as.

Reaction score
Lol, Oliver would never kill his own sister. :p

Btw, do you think Merlyn cares about Thea? Or was he just using her to get Oliver to kill R'as off for him?

When Merlyn threatened to send a video of Thea killing the Canary to the league of assassins, Oliver should have killed Merlyn right away. I mean, it's easier to kill Merlyn rather than R'as.
*Sigh* I know.
I think he does have some fatherly affection for her but if he feels his safety and comfort is compromised he would sacrifice Thea in a blink. I mean what kind of twisted father would be pleased to see his child have the courage to lift a gun and shoot at him.
I toh think he should have killed him when Nyssa wanted him to. If he had done so that time, there wouldn't be all of this mess.
But I think Oliver considers R'as a greater threat than Merlyn somehow.

Reaction score
*Sigh* I know.
I think he does have some fatherly affection for her but if he feels his safety and comfort is compromised he would sacrifice Thea in a blink. I mean what kind of twisted father would be pleased to see his child have the courage to lift a gun and shoot at him.
I toh think he should have killed him when Nyssa wanted him to. If he had done so that time, there wouldn't be all of this mess.
But I think Oliver considers R'as a greater threat than Merlyn somehow.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Had he killed Merlyn back then, everything would be okay right now. Also, Merlyn is responsible for the death of 503 people due to his Undertaking in Season 1. Of course he deserves to die. But Oliver doesn't kill him, and lets him go. -_-