• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
It was cool, right!
That episode made me grieve for the rest of the month.I couldn't get it off my head. But I know Oliver will be back. He just will.

Of course he will. :p
The show is about the Arrow. They can't just kill off the Arrow. >.>

Reaction score
Well I had pretty strong reasons to not believe so. But right now I'm sure.
Seen Flash?

Just saw the first episode a while ago. It was okay.
Arrow is much more realistic, though. No superpowers and stuff.

Flash is a bit different. Maybe i feel this way because i started Flash right after i finished Arrow Season 3. :p

Seeing the intermix of both shows in Season 3 episode 8 of Arrow was kinda unexpected.

Reaction score

Flash is a bit different. Maybe i feel this way because i started Flash right after i finished Arrow Season 3. :p

Seeing the intermix of both shows in Season 3 episode 8 of Arrow was kinda unexpected.
"Seeing the intermix of both shows in Season 3 episode 8 of Arrow was kinda unexpected"
Now a days series are becoming like that..
What bout "gotham"?
AtemisDelta flash nd gotham which one is bettr in your view? :)

Reaction score
"Arrow" one show that you want your friends to binge-watch in 2015
We laughed, we cried, we were suprised to the point of screaming at the top of our lungs at our television sets. Basically, we felt all the feelings.
For the love of all things Arrow, when will Oliver and Felicity finally get together?!

share the one show you wish your friends would binge-watch in 2015.

Reaction score

Don't worry. Arrow now will also have some unrealistic elements especially since Ra's Al Ghul is in the picture plus Flash just came in. Its DC. They have things such as Lazarus pits.
Its a good different IMO. I find Arrow dark. Very dark.
Flash on the other hand until now is so light, humorous and fun!
The crossover episodes were EPIC! Personally I liked the one in the Flash's series better.
You should have started Flash season 1 and Arrow season 3 together. They crossover in their 8th episodes respectively with Flash's ep 8 coming first. So it would have explained some things.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Seeing the intermix of both shows in Season 3 episode 8 of Arrow was kinda unexpected"
Now a days series are becoming like that..
They are not just becoming like that. DC is trying to create its very own TV Justice League. And its an AWESOME plan. They have characters like Green Arrow, Arsenal, ATOM, Flash, Speedy (Thea probably), Firestorm, not to forget Gotham.. maybe Batman will come in due time.
What bout "gotham"?
AtemisDelta flash nd gotham which one is bettr in your view? :)
Gotham is interesting. The origins of all Batman villains, Bruce's childhood, the many adventures of Jim Gordon before Batman. But if I found Arrow to be dark, Gotham should be called SUPER dark..
As to which is better, Its a close call between Arrow and the Flash. But I'll go with Arrow.

Reaction score
They are not just becoming like that. DC is trying to create its very own TV Justice League. And its an AWESOME plan. They have characters like Green Arrow, Arsenal, ATOM, Flash, Speedy (Thea probably), Firestorm, not to forget Gotham.. maybe Batman will come in due time.

Gotham is interesting. The origins of all Batman villains, Bruce's childhood, the many adventures of Jim Gordon before Batman. But if I found Arrow to be dark, Gotham should be called SUPER dark..
As to which is better, Its a close call between Arrow and the Flash. But I'll go with Arrow.
Yh i heard bout tht TV Justice League
Speedy Thea isnt it?

Reaction score

So Arrow is better than Flash which is better than Gotham?

Reaction score
Don't worry. Arrow now will also have some unrealistic elements especially since Ra's Al Ghul is in the picture plus Flash just came in. Its DC. They have things such as Lazarus pits.
Its a good different IMO. I find Arrow dark. Very dark.
Flash on the other hand until now is so light, humorous and fun!
The crossover episodes were EPIC! Personally I liked the one in the Flash's series better.
You should have started Flash season 1 and Arrow season 3 together. They crossover in their 8th episodes respectively with Flash's ep 8 coming first. So it would have explained some things.

I liked Season 2 of Arrow a lot. The whole Slade Wilson thing. :p

And Malcolm Merlyn is alive. How do you think he faked his death?

Reaction score
I liked Season 2 of Arrow a lot. The whole Slade Wilson thing. :p

And Malcolm Merlyn is alive. How do you think he faked his death?
Me too.
Just the end. It was ultra tragic. I could take Tommy's death but Moira, however many bad things she must have done... I loved her at the end. That scene was soul shattering. After watching season 3 I almost wished it was that treacherous idiot Thea instead of her.
That and how Oliver will return. Unanswered mysteries.

Reaction score
Me too.
Just the end. It was ultra tragic. I could take Tommy's death but Moira, however many bad things she must have done... I loved her at the end. That scene was soul shattering. After watching season 3 I almost wished it was that treacherous idiot Thea instead of her.
That and how Oliver will return. Unanswered mysteries.

Lol, Thea sure is an idiot.

You were talking about the Lazuras pit thingy. Maybe that's how Oliver will come back. Idk what that is, though. :p

Reaction score
Now that Oliver is probably dead... any ideas as to how they'll start the episodes?
It wont feel right to have the usual starts : " My name is Oliver Queen..."
Dark Destination jj1234
Just wondering....
He landed finally..
Umm what about..." My name is Thea Queen and I must become someone else, I must become something else" :p.....

Reaction score
THE TEAM DEALS WITH OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE — In the aftermath of Oliver’s fight with Ra’s al Ghul , Diggle and Arsenal continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn pays the team a surprise visit. Thea suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray tests a part of his new suit and Laurel takes up the mantle of the Black Canary.

return to life via a Lazarus Pit.
10363649-770050113080258-1448573413611325990-n-00c8c.jpg