• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
hi guys can anybody send me the link where i could see the secret circle full episodes
Really want to see that .....plz:(

Reaction score
Diggle is not muslim :p
Lantern was muslim I think
There are many versions of Lantern.
There's Hal Jordan (my favorite), Alan Scott, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz (the Muslim one).
They are planning to bring the John Stewart version to the TV screen. John Diggle, John Stewart get it. We have never been told Diggle's middle name. So there just is a mega possibility here.

Reaction score
Completed 19 episodes of Atlantis.(13 of Season 1 and the 6 of Season 2)
So soo very very good. Cant just put into words. F.Z.M. 7 You should totally watch this! You will absolutely love this... I just wish that the main guy's name was Percy not Jason... :p
And ... OMG!!! That shocking revelation at the end of Season 1!!! Pasiphae - Jason!
Oooh... And I'm so eager to see how it plays out.
And the trailer for the second half of the season..... OMG!!! Jason is hitting Hercules! Does he come to know the truth and is angry at Hercules for not telling him?!
And Jason Medea... Fates entwined? In the myths he marries her. But what then of Ariadne!
And Medusa!
Will Atlantis sink?
But I'm gutted that it was not renewed.
I think BBC is stupid to cancel such a fantastic show. Its ridiculous. It also has a huge viewership. And the story is sooo good.
And if they are ending it they should do so properly. Any show for the matter. Heard it is all up in the air. Disappointed to hear that.

Reaction score
Completed 19 episodes of Atlantis.(13 of Season 1 and the 6 of Season 2)
So soo very very good. Cant just put into words. F.Z.M. 7 You should totally watch this! You will absolutely love this... I just wish that the main guy's name was Percy not Jason... :p
And ... OMG!!! That shocking revelation at the end of Season 1!!! Pasiphae - Jason!
Oooh... And I'm so eager to see how it plays out.
And the trailer for the second half of the season..... OMG!!! Jason is hitting Hercules! Does he come to know the truth and is angry at Hercules for not telling him?!
And Jason Medea... Fates entwined? In the myths he marries her. But what then of Ariadne!
And Medusa!
Will Atlantis sink?
But I'm gutted that it was not renewed.
I think BBC is stupid to cancel such a fantastic show. Its ridiculous. It also has a huge viewership. And the story is sooo good.
And if they are ending it they should do so properly. Any show for the matter. Heard it is all up in the air. Disappointed to hear that.
greek mythology?
percy jackson stuff ? :p

Reaction score
There are many versions of Lantern.
There's Hal Jordan (my favorite), Alan Scott, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Simon Baz (the Muslim one).
They are planning to bring the John Stewart version to the TV screen. John Diggle, John Stewart get it. We have never been told Diggle's middle name. So there just is a mega possibility here.
Every single person is getting powers/skills
only felecity is left :p

Reaction score
Who else thinks Felicity is turning into one annoying draamebaaz?! (I do... )
Cant she notice Oliver has changed!!! His speech.... He's become so soft spoken. Humble even.
And right now... I actually feel sorry for Merlyn. I sort of understand his mind dynamics.... He better not ruin it now... By doing something EVIL!
And totally loving Roy... And Laurel too... Somewhat.
And OMG!! WildCat was sooo cool!!

And Flash.... Well, Linda seems to be a little cleverer, smarter version of Iris. I like her!
And what is exactly going on...?? Barry, Linda, Iris, Caitlin?????!!! :eek:
And that father, son scene at the end!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::love::love::X3:

Reaction score
Draamebaaz Felicity...
Oliver must be like: Tatsu you were right! In order to beat someone like R'as you must be prepared to lose the thing most precious to you!
B9HV_EjCUAEt11E.jpg

Reaction score
Who else thinks Felicity is turning into one annoying draamebaaz?! (I do... )
Cant she notice Oliver has changed!!! His speech.... He's become so soft spoken. Humble even.
And right now... I actually feel sorry for Merlyn. I sort of understand his mind dynamics.... He better not ruin it now... By doing something EVIL!
And totally loving Roy... And Laurel too... Somewhat.
And OMG!! WildCat was sooo cool!!

And Flash.... Well, Linda seems to be a little cleverer, smarter version of Iris. I like her!
And what is exactly going on...?? Barry, Linda, Iris, Caitlin?????!!! :eek:
And that father, son scene at the end!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::love::love::X3:
She will work with ATOM now probably
They needed a reason for her to go there :p

Reaction score
from the day tht oliver was gone i hated felicity, how she reacted..and the look on olivers face :cry: