• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
What? Its pretty obvious :p

She helped make the suit and in an episode or two its going to be used and somebody needs to give data and stuff from the back I guess
I know. I know.
And Might be. Might not. Who'll serve as watch tower for Team Arrow then? None of them have her brains.
She even helped Barry. But she stuck with Team Arrow. She can't just leave. Plus Ray is also good with computers. I mean much better than Oliver anyways. And his suit is like super advanced and stuff. He'll probably have in built facial recognition and other cool AI stuff like that.

Reaction score
Watched "Better call saul season1 premier....i'ev to mention that it was filled with glorious "breaking bad" references with some of its actors...and was not better than breaking bad.

Reaction score
Last night's Flash sooo goood!!!
F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. :3 Robbie Amell :love::love::X3:
Haha... Jealous Iris!!! :D
The chilli scene so cute...
And poor poor Caitlin.
Cisco and Joe.... the new Sherlock and Watson? :p

Reaction score
Arrow: Canaries ...... One word.... EPIC!!!!!
One of the best Arrow episodes ever!
Fallen all over in love with Thea!!! I expected such a different reaction.. but YES! At least Oliver has someone to talk to right now.
And Roy.... OH MY GOD!!! :love::love:
The Canaries fight was wayyy tooooo AWESOME! Laurel is COOL!! (y)
So many feels in this episode.... And finally after 13 episodes Lance knows... I almost cried... :'( :cry::cry::cry::cry::(
Just hating Felicity with every passing episode.:mad:
And Malcolm... I totally love him right now. :cool:
And those heart to heart that Diggle and Ollie have... :X3::X3:
Maseo and Oliver.... :barefoot::X3: Waller is so badass in this! Welcome Home, Mr Queen!
The next episode is going to be killer I know it... It has to be since Slade Wilson is in the picture.

Reaction score
Arrow: Canaries ...... One word.... EPIC!!!!!
One of the best Arrow episodes ever!
Fallen all over in love with Thea!!! I expected such a different reaction.. but YES! At least Oliver has someone to talk to right now.
And Roy.... OH MY GOD!!! :love::love:
The Canaries fight was wayyy tooooo AWESOME! Laurel is COOL!! (y)
So many feels in this episode.... And finally after 13 episodes Lance knows... I almost cried... :'( :cry::cry::cry::cry::(
Just hating Felicity with every passing episode.:mad:
And Malcolm... I totally love him right now. :cool:
And those heart to heart that Diggle and Ollie have... :X3::X3:
Maseo and Oliver.... :barefoot::X3: Waller is so badass in this! Welcome Home, Mr Queen!
The next episode is going to be killer I know it... It has to be since Slade Wilson is in the picture.
I am getting a bit tired of these plot twists :p

Oliver wasnt "trapped on the island for 5 years". He was traveling all around the world :p

And its so convenient that flashbacks happen in such an organized manner in between the seasons :p

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!
Did you guys hear the latest rumours....
Green Lantern might also hit the TV show business.
And guess who the ideal candidate to play him -----> Apna John Diggle!!!!!
David Ramsey said there are serious talks and it is all super secret.... Plus if we connect the dots... John Stewart and Diggle have similar backgrounds. Plus Diggle's middle name was never revealed in the show!!!
If it happens.... it is going to be the coolest thing ever!!!
Then we'll have Green Arrow, Flash, Super Girl, ATOM (rumored) and Green Lantern .... oh and Batman (Gotham maybe) !!!! YESSSS!!!
John diggle aint green lantern!!

Reaction score
The Joker's acting in Gotham was spot on!
And oh yes..... they had Nightwing/ (the 1st) Robin's origin story too! :3

Reaction score
How is arrow nd 100 if sm1 have watched it up to last ep, cax i kinda dont like watching them now, its been ruined...

Reaction score
How is arrow nd 100 if sm1 have watched it up to last ep, cax i kinda dont like watching them now, its been ruined...
Are you kidding?! Its definitely NOT ruined. R'as Al Ghul is in the picture! Although it does seem to go in the Batman arc. But still... its now awesomer than ever. (Speaking for Arrow)
Its spring break now... though. No Arrow this week nor the next.