• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Cisco died only in that universe now its changed
Plus you know he does not die because the season trailer has some scenes that havent happened
Plus he is allegedly supposed to become The Vibe
Yeah... I can't wait for that to happen. But I think it will happen in season 2. Plus Caitlin will become evil KillerFrost. I can't imagine her as a villain. I mean she is the sweetest of them all. It will be interesting how they script and direct that.

Reaction score
Yeah... I can't wait for that to happen. But I think it will happen in season 2. Plus Caitlin will become evil KillerFrost. I can't imagine her as a villain. I mean she is the sweetest of them all. It will be interesting how they script and direct that.
It isnt necessary. Maybe they can reshape that part or something.

Reaction score
Arrow: The Offer
#Lazarus Pits. #The most handsome Demon's head. #Nyssa- Laurel. #Wise Merlyn. #Captain Lance Cold shoulder. #Sneaky R'as. #Job offer from Evil Inc. #Murmur #Oliver as baby sitter! And oh.... #Shado! ????
I seriously think Nyssa, Thea and Laurel need therapy.
R'as did make quite the offer, tbh.
The tale has already been written.......
Next episode: Suicide Squad crash Diggle and Lyla's wedding! :3

Reaction score
#Lazarus Pits. #The most handsome Demon's head. #Nyssa- Laurel. #Wise Merlyn. #Captain Lance Cold shoulder. #Sneaky R'as. #Job offer from Evil Inc. #Murmur #Oliver as baby sitter! And oh.... #Shado! ????
Remember the first season? Nothing would happen

Now things just keep happening :p

Reaction score
Remember the first season? Nothing would happen

Now things just keep happening :p
IKR...
But I think the first season needed to be exactly the way it was... They were building some solid foundations.
Btw... what do you guys think about the Shado reappearance? Hallucination again? But how... they were perfectly in the middle of running..

Reaction score

The ending was great. Ra's pretending to be the Arrow. :p

Reaction score
IKR...
But I think the first season needed to be exactly the way it was... They were building some solid foundations.
Btw... what do you guys think about the Shado reappearance? Hallucination again? But how... they were perfectly in the middle of running..

If Oliver can come back to life after Ra's shoved a sword in him and threw him off a cliff.. it might be possible for Shado to come back too. Maybe.
I don't think it's a hallucination.

Reaction score
IKR...
Some twin sister or something :p
Had she been real then he would have told Slade that she wasnt killed there and his own mother wouldnt have been killed and so on

Reaction score
Lol, what? Roy and Felicity?
And there will be a fifth season? :O
11101110_1427903524187921_312883974_n.jpg

5th season idk yet.. i want felicity to leave for one reason, dont want dramas!! :p