• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows, Movies, Music.

Reaction score
tvd,secret circle,two and a half men:)
movies hmmm.....descent,fast and furious 6,epic,frozen,monsters university,3 idiots,twilight series and the list goes on..:p
music :eminem,honey singh,1 direction,kesha,britney spears,bruno mars,whitney housten

Reaction score
Shows: The Vampire diaries, Teen wolf and Supernatural
Movies: The twilight saga: eclipse , Final destination (Part 1), Dragonfly, The eye, Brave , Hotel Transylvania(y)
Music: I listen to Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Usher, Kesha, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert ,the Imagine Dragons, Enrique Iglesias, Rihanna and One Direction <333

Reaction score
Wow Nice. i am just about to start watching Teen Wolf Season 3! :)

Shows: The Vampire diaries, Teen wolf and Supernatural
Movies: The twilight saga: eclipse , Final destination (Part 1), Dragonfly, The eye, Brave , Hotel Transylvania(y)
Music: I listen to Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Usher, Kesha, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert ,the Imagine Dragons, Enrique Iglesias, Rihanna and One Direction <333

Reaction score
I know right!
I love tv shows! ^_^
Anyways, have you seen season 3 of teen wolf?

Nah I'm not even done with season one yet-__- Season 1 was being aired here in KSA when my exams started and all and I stopped watching it-_-now that I'm done with the exams I'll continue watching season 1 and then the next two seasons:) Is season 3 better than the first 2 seasons??? I'm pretty excited to know what happens next=D

Reaction score
Season 2 is a million times more better than 1!
And i just watched the first episode of season 3 right now, its awesome.
Now moving on to the second. :)

Nah I'm not even done with season one yet-__- Season 1 was being aired here in KSA when my exams started and all and I stopped watching it-_-now that I'm done with the exams I'll continue watching season 1 and then the next two seasons:) Is season 3 better than the first 2 seasons??? I'm pretty excited to know what happens next=D

Reaction score
But have you at least watched the other two series completely, the ones you mentioned? :p

Unfortunately..no-_- Supernatural has 8 seasons and I'm still on Season 6 ...and I've watched Season 1 and 2 of the Vampire Diaries...still haven't watched Season 3 and 4 yet...Man I have a lot of missed episodes to watch=P

Reaction score
Lol. :p Your exams are over, Go ahead start. What are you waiting for :p

Unfortunately..no-_- Supernatural has 8 seasons and I'm still on Season 6 ...and I've watched Season 1 and 2 of the Vampire Diaries...still haven't watched Season 3 and 4 yet...Man I have a lot of missed episodes to watch=P