• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows, Movies, Music.

Reaction score
So have you watched all the episodes of the VD that have been aired so far? I'll watch E20 of Seasobn 4 tomorrow...
Klaus is AMAZING btw <3 I'm on Team Delena , Team Klaroline and Team Beremie =) Wbu?

Reaction score
OMG I just watched E4 of Teen Wolf=D It was awesome(y) but poor Derek had to suffer a lot in this episode :/ and I just LOVE Isaac <333

Reaction score
So I've watched all the episodes of the VD and Teen Wolf that have been aired so far...now what? I'm bored again(n) Any other nice movies you know? Like not scary ones:l

Reaction score
So I've watched all the episodes of the VD and Teen Wolf that have been aired so far...now what? I'm bored again(n) Any other nice movies you know? Like not scary ones:l

The last episode of season 4 VD.
Whatchu think of it?

Reaction score
Well I loved the Klaroline part=) Klaus was sweet ^_^ I hope Caroline realizes that he's way better for her than Tyler soon....but I'm upset that Bonnie dies:( Hope she comes back by some way ...Glad that Jeremy is back:) and Rebekah's been really sweet =) I think Matt and Rebekah look cute together<3
But the last part where Stylus throws Stephan into the water and takes his form was disturbing:/ Hope Stephan's gonna be ok

Reaction score
Well I loved the Klaroline part=) Klaus was sweet ^_^ I hope Caroline realizes that he's way better for her than Tyler soon....but I'm upset that Bonnie dies:( Hope she comes back by some way ...Glad that Jeremy is back:) and Rebekah's been really sweet =) I think Matt and Rebekah look cute together<3
But the last part where Stylus throws Stephan into the water and takes his form was disturbing:/ Hope Stephan's gonna be ok

Yeah :p