• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows, Movies, Music.

Reaction score
Choice differs. :)
Different people likes different things.
It just depends how you see them.
Blues. :love:

Well said. (y)
I like Pop, Rock, Hiphop, R&b, Metal, Screamo, Post-Hardcore, Deathcore, Trance, Electro, Country [ Sometimes ].

Reaction score
Tv Show - The Big Bang Theory (mostly).
Movies - Any good plot movie EXCEPT romance, I absolutely hate those.
Music - Any genre, depends on my mood.

Reaction score
Tough choice.

Breaking Bad or Sherlock story + screenplay wise. I'd give Sherlock the upper hand here considering the excellent pace, super acting and brilliant plot. And, well, because it has a strong British accent.
These both are a must, though, in my opinion. Absolutely brilliant. Breaking Bad is slow in the beginning but a gem of a show S03 onwards.

For sitcoms, it'd be a tough choice for me b/w Friends and Community (And Arrested Development too. Although S04 killed the beauty of it so there goes the rating), although I'd ultimately give it to Friends.

P.S: Any Suits fans here? S03 returns in about an hour and a half!

Reaction score
Tough choice.

Breaking Bad or Sherlock story + screenplay wise. I'd give Sherlock the upper hand here considering the excellent pace, super acting and brilliant plot. And, well, because it has a strong British accent.
These both are a must, though, in my opinion. Absolutely brilliant. Breaking Bad is slow in the beginning but a gem of a show S03 onwards.

For sitcoms, it'd be a tough choice for me b/w Friends and Community, although I'd ultimately give it to Friends.

P.S: Any Suits fans here? S03 returns in about an hour and a half!

I'm just going to like that and walk away. :whistle: