• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tvd or twilight?

tvd or twilight

• tvd

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • twilight

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
whooppieieee!!! so where was damon all that time. didn't he come to save elena? and heeyy isn't doctor fell's vamp blood just little enough to cure and not turn into a vamp? like she uses it all the time but no one bcums a vamp. i'm confused!
damon was out of town fighting alaric so alaric kills klaus hearing this rebekah wants to kill elena as ricks life is tied to her so she stands in front of the car and elena n matt car severed and falls in water stefen cums but elena asks him to save matt first she dies with vampire blood in her system so she becomes a vampire. people think stefan is the right choice but if the love of ur life is dying will u rather save her then some other person true love is going to all lengths to save ur loved one if damon was their he would have saved elena he himself said to stefan in this episode that this is the eternal differnce btw u and me u let elena make her choice even though its stupid and I chose what is best for her. damon all the way.

Reaction score
damon was out of town fighting alaric so alaric kills klaus hearing this rebekah wants to kill elena as ricks life is tied to her so she stands in front of the car and elena n matt car severed and falls in water stefen cums but elena asks him to save matt first she dies with vampire blood in her system so she becomes a vampire. people think stefan is the right choice but if the love of ur life is dying will u rather save her then some other person true love is going to all lengths to save ur loved one if damon was their he would have saved elena he himself said to stefan in this episode that this is the eternal differnce btw u and me u let elena make her choice even though its stupid and I chose what is best for her. damon all the way.
yippeee *claps hands* Elena is becoming sooooo saintly *gags*. u know wat i think? let stefan have elena. they shud bring in a more challenging and remarkable character to set up with damon. he deserves sooooo much bettter. and u r totally ryt about damon!! <3 but i think maybe stefan did save matt first bcuz he loved elena and maybe she made that puppy-dog-face at him and he relented just to fulfil her wish. if he hadn't done that then elena would forever fault him on it. don't u think so?

Reaction score
yippeee *claps hands* Elena is becoming sooooo saintly *gags*. u know wat i think? let stefan have elena. they shud bring in a more challenging and remarkable character to set up with damon. he deserves sooooo much bettter. and u r totally ryt about damon!! <3 but i think maybe stefan did save matt first bcuz he loved elena and maybe she made that puppy-dog-face at him and he relented just to fulfil her wish. if he hadn't done that then elena would forever fault him on it. don't u think so?
atleast she would have lived damon does deserve better than mopy elena problem is he luvs her too much

Reaction score
atleast she would have lived damon does deserve better than mopy elena problem is he luvs her too much
yeah. i gues we cud say here that love is blind. if that's not true than damon has never looked in the mirror!! open ur eyes duddeee!!! :p

Reaction score
well rick turns into a badass vampire wants to kill every vampire on earth is really strong but his life is tied with elena so elena dies n becomes a vampire so rick dies:(
oooo..... it seeems like i've missed out pretty much in the season.... curse CIE!! :/

Reaction score
I have to give 8 of my cie exams but cannot stop watchin tvd addicted plz help:rolleyes:

hahahahha.... how will i help i was the same way with castle but stopped myself from watching tvd .... GOD knows how!! but after all this i am sorely tempted :p let's just hope we get through thesse exams good :p

Reaction score
hahahahha.... how will i help i was the same way with castle but stopped myself from watching tvd .... GOD knows how!! but after all this i am sorely tempted :p let's just hope we get through thesse exams good :p
I hope insallah all of us wud get A*

Reaction score
whooppieieee!!! so where was damon all that time. didn't he come to save elena? and heeyy isn't doctor fell's vamp blood just little enough to cure and not turn into a vamp? like she uses it all the time but no one bcums a vamp. i'm confused!
Damon was far far away ( because he had to dump klaus's body but then elijah says he wants the body and so stuff build up and he ends up staying to give the body to rebekah). If someone is dead the blood will resurect them back to vamps but if the person was just injured then the blood will heal them, get it? If u remember how they turned bonnies mom into a vamp? they made her drink and then they snapped her neck and killed so she woke up a vamp. You should really watch it, it was epiiic!

Reaction score
Damon was far far away ( because he had to dump klaus's body but then elijah says he wants the body and so stuff build up and he ends up staying to give the body to rebekah). If someone is dead the blood will resurect them back to vamps but if the person was just injured then the blood will heal them, get it? If u remember how they turned bonnies mom into a vamp? they made her drink and then they snapped her neck and killed so she woke up a vamp. You should really watch it, it was epiiic!
really epiccccccc

Reaction score

ohh..... iforgot that blood logic. thanks for clearing it up. WOWW!! they guys sure know how to make a storyy!! i'll watch it but preferably after my exams!!