• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tvd or twilight?

tvd or twilight

• tvd

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • twilight

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
WAT??!! ELENA GILBERT BECAMEA VAMPIRE? in which epi? CURSE CIE!! i didn't watch the episodes bcuz of my papers and still won't be able to until after 8 june!! urrggghhh!! but someone please confirm that i get this right: Elena Gilbert from the tv show The Vampire Diaries FINALLYY became a vampire in the 3rd season??? woww! and howwwwW????

Reaction score
WAT??!! ELENA GILBERT BECAMEA VAMPIRE? in which epi? CURSE CIE!! i didn't watch the episodes bcuz of my papers and still won't be able to until after 8 june!! urrggghhh!! but someone please confirm that i get this right: Elena Gilbert from the tv show The Vampire Diaries FINALLYY became a vampire in the 3rd season??? woww! and howwwwW????
doctor fell had to give her vamp blood becuase she died in a similar car accident to her parents. Stefan came to save her but she told him to save matt who was with her.

Reaction score
doctor fell had to give her vamp blood becuase she died in a similar car accident to her parents. Stefan came to save her but she told him to save matt who was with her.
no actually she had a brain injury from the previous epidode so dr fell gave her the blood then she dies in the crash and in the end wakes up as a vampire

Reaction score
me toooooooooooooooo damon all the way loved" the passion that consumes you" line damon is the better choice everyone likes a adventure in their life

Reaction score
whooppieieee!!! so where was damon all that time. didn't he come to save elena? and heeyy isn't doctor fell's vamp blood just little enough to cure and not turn into a vamp? like she uses it all the time but no one bcums a vamp. i'm confused!