• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

twilight vs harry potter

Reaction score
^Like twilight stayed faithful to its original plot ! :p Jealous muggle ! :wink:
I am telling you seriously, the trailer of Breaking Dawn Part 1 was not even worth watching, how come the movie be any better ! And Harry Potter series doesn't contain any such scenes such its broken all the greatest revenues earned over the past decade ! :x :p :roll:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Twilight? Pfft!
Seriously, twilight?
Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Hanna Montanna (and amm Lady Gaga?) - Twilight is part of this hype.
Harry Potter 'movies' (let alone books) have depth of characters and a layered plot; Twilight is a simple mockery of modern fiction.

I mean, who falls in love with their meal? (the emotional wala love) :p

and @Salman: I thought only girls 'LOVED' twilight :O :p

Reaction score
^ I agree NIBZ :Yahoo!:
Salute Salute !! :wink:
C'mon Salman change your views now ! We got Nibz as well :D

Reaction score
I like both...Twilight is romantic and introspective and depicts how far people can go to protect their loved ones. But HP is my alltime fav cuz it puts a lot more emphasis on friendship and i could easily relate to the characters, esp the 3 main ones. You can follow how they evolve from children to mature adults. Without forgetting their teen years..Harry's first crush, his disappointments, Ron's remarkable failures in expressing his feelings to Hermione, couple fights, Hermione having to deal with beig called a mudblood, Ron's jealousy over Harry near the end when he believed Hermione might actually like Harry more than him and how all three still stood up for each other. HP adventures are just unforgettable! :)

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Twilight? Pfft!
Seriously, twilight?
Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Hanna Montanna (and amm Lady Gaga?) - Twilight is part of this hype.
Harry Potter 'movies' (let alone books) have depth of characters and a layered plot; Twilight is a simple mockery of modern fiction.

I mean, who falls in love with their meal? (the emotional wala love) :p

and @Salman: I thought only girls 'LOVED' twilight :O :p
haha! well you can say that I m in Love with Forks! The environment and the place where movie is shooted is just amazing! Though I agree that Harry Potter has also got good nature background however it isn't compareable with Forks! And I only like the first part of Twilight Saga! Rest are Rubbish (NO NATURAL BEAUTY INVOLVED :oops:)
Anyways there are lot of my friends who love twilight and as a matter of fact I watched this movie on recommendation of my friend :D :twisted:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
^ I agree NIBZ :Yahoo!:
Salute Salute !! :wink:
C'mon Salman change your views now ! We got Nibz as well :D
lolz I never said that I hate Harry Potter! Its just that I like both the movies, no doubt Harry Potter Novels are way better that Twilight's but I don't seem to enjoy Harry Potter Movies that much! :pardon:

Reaction score
Twilight is for babies. Or rather, girls crazy over shimmering vampires.
Harry Potter is hardcore! :D Wizardry FTW! <3

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
LOL falcon678 ! Gimme a hi-five :D

*high fives*

aquariangurl said:
Twilight is for babies. Or rather, girls crazy over shimmering vampires.
Harry Potter is hardcore! :D Wizardry FTW! <3

thats a deep ouch for twilite fans out dere.......
8)

Reaction score
I HAV WANTED TO SEE HARRYPOTTER SINCE ALWAYS
BUT YESTERDAY I WATCHED TWILIGHT ,,,
MAN IT WAS SOOO. BEAUTIFUL AND EDWARD CULLIN HUH/,,,,,

Reaction score
never watched twilight but have seen people love it. . . . i think HP is better for family

Reaction score
Well it all depends on what u see in the movie! It's more than a story or the basic plot I adore in the movies! Anyways I ain't baised here! I think both are cool but Harry potter would have been much better if the exact story present in the Novel was implemented in the form of a movie! :)

Reaction score
twilite is just too girly........a dream for girl that everythin is perfect n no matter wat the situation is her "prince charming" will save her frm that prob..... :bad:
:p

Reaction score
dats sooo true...prince charming doznt exist though, or isnt so perfect. Twilight images n movie scenes r striking(esp the forest clearing wid sooo many flowers!) but HP still prevails!
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=twilight ... ight_(film)&docid=RToWHKbdtahBUM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/twilightsaga/images/2/2f/Lying_on_the_grass_1525571i.jpg&w=620&h=413&ei=q4umTuK7OsKhOqf5mR8&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=0&sig=111116479413289246053&page=3&tbnh=143&tbnw=224&start=48&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:48&tx=126&ty=37

Reaction score
i got this pic, i prefer Kristina Stewart over Emma Watson but i still agree

Why Harry Potter is more popular than Twilight?
296675_307972039216194_100000102019801_1399184_422990926_n.jpg