• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

twilight vs harry potter

Reaction score
Harry potter is definitely the better series than Twilight. All the series of the harry potter are my favorite. It is also more popular and successful that Twilight.

Reaction score
RockAngelz said:
harry Potter has no competition ...come on twilight is really unrealistic..
its dumb to just see edward and jacob saving bella all the time while she cant even decide which one to love!!!! INSANE

totally!! :wink:

Reaction score
Anyways i luv Twilight n Breaking Dawn got released yestrday. Anxious 2 see it :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Twilight? Seriously?
I just can't stop laughing at the storyline of it.
Like two different races fighting over one stupid girl. LOL
Amazing.

Not a "DIE HARD" harry potter fan.
But as compared to twilight, harry potter had a much more unique story.
A little lame at times but overall amazing.
So...
In my opinion Harry Potter for the win :p.

Reaction score
TheEconomist said:
After watching Breaking dawn Part 1,
I have to say Twilight.
Really? Wooden acting by sparkling vampires CANNOT trump heart gripping performance by the Harry Potter cast. Word.
Ghalya001 said:
My signature says it all! :D
Lia, totally! :D

Reaction score
okay I agree that harry potter does have more morals in it ,way more than twilight but when considering twilight there something about acceptance in it,that is to accept others in spite of the difference .vampires and werewolves hated each other but when they started working together ,they started to know more and to accept each other as friends starting with seth and jacob and so on.

Reaction score
Twilight and harry potter both are different series and are my favorite. I cannot choose one among them, They are good in their own manner. Both have presented different stories to the people.

Reaction score
read this jxt now... though i dun *hate* twilight, it is true :p
Edward isn’t a vampire.
He lives in a forest.
He doesn’t eat people & he sparkles.

HE IS OBVIOUSLY A FAIRY.

Reaction score
okay I agree that harry potter does have more morals in it ,way more than twilight but when considering twilight there something about acceptance in it,that is to accept others in spite of the difference .vampires and werewolves hated each other but when they started working together ,they started to know more and to accept each other as friends starting with seth and jacob and so on.
nice analysis. i agree! the movie was indeed a special love story unlike stereotype love stories. acting was awesome. Forks seemed a captivating place. music was good as well. specially dat song heavy in ur heart! plus I would not like to compare with harry potter and ruin the flavour of this movie. i liked harry potter more in childhood. :D

Reaction score
Harry Potter beats Twilight anyday. I prefer the HP books but the movies are better if compared to twilight.