• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

U Have an IGCSE experience come and help !!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys.I need some help in my IGCSE exams.I am doing the may/june 2014 paper and im planning and willing to do everything that it takes to get an A* starting from now.So guys I need your help.First of all are these exams that tough because my teachers are scaring me about them.Secondly what tips you can share with me that helped you alot.Any advise on how to study,solve pastpapers and organizing my time.Do you have a website were i can get the IGCSE full notes for the subjects IT,Chemistry,Biology,Physics and Math and a website for revision questions?.Finally how did you prepare for your IGCSE exams and when should i start the serious learning ?.Any tips will be helpfull. thx.

Reaction score
u SHOULD PRACTICE PAST PAPERS EVERY DAY !!!!!
DID U GET THAT ????!!!!!
Its a Million DOLLARS Tip......So u should Get this........

Reaction score
Smart work + smart work + smart work thts all...
u may achieve top grades after working day n nite making urself frustrated n sick bt y nt to go 4 a simpler way? so 1st of all get syllabus of the subjects u r appearing n also learner guides/ revision cheklist.. learner guide, although they mostly give general tips bt they r helpful... use chklist to sort the exam material n other... if u r intretsed, do study details as they may help u score much better bt only exam oriented material is enough 4 achieving a*. some other tips :
- be organized, learning (not revising) a month b4 exam is no smartness, thts burdening urself with no reason... manage ur timetable in such a way tht u dnt need 2 take tutions n have enough time 4 relaxation n fun. bt keep study balance...
- do NOT take tutuions.... thts my personal exp. tht tutions only burdn u. take max help frm skool teachers, ask thm 4 extra classes if neded bt dnt take tution even the teachr there is ur skool teachr! this will make 4 u v.difficult 2 give urself time wich is v.important. its better to study on ur own with ur own style instead of getting trapped b/w severa l teachrs vth diffrnt teachin styles imposing on u
- do past papers. go through m.s n examiner report to understand wht examinrs want.
- dnt stik 2 a single book, get revion guides n useful refrnce buks. smtimes u come 2 know abt things wich r v.importnt 4 exam yet nt clear in othr books. ur conepts vl gt strong like this.
- be consistnt n patient... if u cant score vl at first, dnt gt disappointed bt point out ur veek points n stengthn thm. u may like 2 use topical pprs 4 revising specific conspts.
- stay motivated, pray Allah 4 help :)
BEST OF LUCK!! :)

Reaction score
Thx alot mastermind that was motivating,but i got a question for you.What is a revision checklist and from where do i get topical pastpapers?.Can u also help me with website having IGCSE notes.Thx

Reaction score
Thx alot mastermind that was motivating,but i got a question for you.What is a revision checklist and from where do i get topical pastpapers?.Can u also help me with website having IGCSE notes.Thx

u r vlcome :)
as 4 the learner guide/ revision chklst, jst google it out n u can find it 4 many subjects.
its hard 2 get topical pprs 4 igcse bt as an alternative u may go fr o lvl topicals. or get revisison guides by oxford/ cambridge.. they have topical questions very less b bttr thn nthing. or if possible ask someone 2 sort out 4 u topical questions. or jst do this urslf, do selectd questions frm pst pprs

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO