• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS MCAT form

Reaction score
Aslam-o-alkum
As you all know that the last date of submission of form is 9th september. but we have got our A`level original result yesterday and getting an equivalence of alevel will take 3-4 days. I have submitted it today and got the date of 10th sep. So, now what should i attach in place of alevel equivalence? the hope certificate (which is for fsc though) or the receipt i got from ibcc of the fee paid? Help.

Reaction score
Aslam-o-alkum
As you all know that the last date of submission of form is 9th september. but we have got our A`level original result yesterday and getting an equivalence of alevel will take 3-4 days. I have submitted it today and got the date of 10th sep. So, now what should i attach in place of alevel equivalence? the hope certificate (which is for fsc though) or the receipt i got from ibcc of the fee paid? Help.

I got a Hope Certificate made from my school but my date from IBCC is the 7th so if I get the equivalence certificate by then, I'll submit it. Otherwise, the Hope Certificate goes with my form. They accept it.