• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unit 2 Physics notes!!

Reaction score
Can I get some detailed notes on physics unit 2 please?? thanks!! :)

Reaction score
hey guys from where do u get the mrk schemes from??? i want for chem phy and bio u1 and u3s for june 13

Reaction score
Any official thread of both Physics Unit-2 & Chemistry Unit-2??? I have a lottttt of problems regarding both the units...I evn searched the student room bt found none....Anyone there to help me out...Plzzz :(

Reaction score

In that question it says that the light reflected is 180 degrees out of phase with the light reflected from B. Therefore it's path difference will be 1/2 lambda, since it's destructive interference. So delta path difference=1/2 lambda. U can say that delta path difference is say 2h (because the light ray comes and reflects back-so distance wil be twice) So 2h=1/2 lambda. U already have lambda from the 1st part. And then by equating it, u can get the value of h i.e. the minimum distance...