• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

unit 3 phy help(6ph07)

Reaction score
My Teachers Expected the graph question to be about the threshold frequency and planck's constant idk about the experiment

Reaction score
I dont know how to read the readings on these devices lol
Like the one in May 2010 Q1

Reaction score
is there difference if i say : metre rule measure to nearest 0.5 mm or if i say has a precision of 0.5 mm??????????? any diff or means the same?

Reaction score
the minimum amount of frequency needed to cause electrons to "escape" as photoelectrons
whicj experiment u thnk will cme?
and plz check for me this one : shud i say he chose it cauz it has a precision of 0.5mm ...
and a metre rule has a precision of 0.5 mm ...and it can measure to 0.1 mm accuracy ..isnt it? it can measure the least value i.e 0.1mm..
If u thnk am wrong plz explain to me accuracy and precision exactly..plz i l be so thankful...i always face the problems here ..in this easy thing...

Attachments

• easy one.JPG
    easy one.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
There is an experiment in teachers practical book about polarization of light,if someone can post it here plz?

Reaction score
and plz check for me this one : shud i say he chose it cauz it has a precision of 0.5mm ...
and a metre rule has a precision of 0.5 mm ...and it can measure to 0.1 mm accuracy ..isnt it? it can measure the least value i.e 0.1mm..
If u thnk am wrong plz explain to me accuracy and precision exactly..plz i l be so thankful...i always face the problems here ..in this easy thing...
what you said is correct, the least value that can be measured is 0.1mm

Reaction score
meter rule has precision of 1 mm.

Reaction score
I'll give you the answer simply put
The meter rule can measure up to 0.1mm accuracy
the uncertainty of the ruler is +-0.05mm

Reaction score
Has anyone written down the Polarisation of light experiment? Its on Page 101 in the textbook.