• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UoK

Reaction score
if i want to get admission in university of karachi in department of mathematics for BS, what subjects should i take in a levels? what are there requirements? are there any exceptions for overseas?

Reaction score
if i want to get admission in university of karachi in department of mathematics for BS, what subjects should i take in a levels? what are there requirements? are there any exceptions for overseas?
AoA!
Generally speaking, for a career in Mathematics, you'd have to have Mathematics at A-level. :p You can also take up Further Maths if you're really into it. Other than that, you may take Engineering/Business subjects ( a minimum of two more) as per your interest. Check their website: http://www.uok.edu.pk/

Reaction score
Ws
dah! mathematics is must........actually my sis is doing a levels n hr subjects r mathematics accounting n aict........are they ok to get admission there?