• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Upcoming Computer ATC Scenario?

Do you think this year something new can come other than classical questions of ATC?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This is what they say but I have emailed them about it.

1062164090.jpg

Reaction score
Contacted CIE and gets a pathetic reply -_- Ask from your school

what does ur school says? our computer teacher ran away coz he got a gud offer from an NGO and rest of my school is filled with illiterate people who don't know how to check even if cie has mailed them or something.

Reaction score
what does ur school says? our computer teacher ran away coz he got a gud offer from an NGO and rest of my school is filled with illiterate people who don't know how to check even if cie has mailed them or something.
Mine doesn't seem to care :(

Anyways it will be the same, just worried if some hard topic comes or they ask new sorts of difficult questions

Reaction score
ohh guys stop telling stories abt ur school and tell exactly what the scenario is.

Reaction score
As far as I know, the scenario is going to remain the same, even IF it changes we know which section to prepare for it and we can be sure of the fact that the system flowchart, analysis techniques and evaluation tests will be part of it, but just to be sure we should prepare the whole system life cycle section (Booklet 2) and that'll be enough for the ATC paper, it is ALTERNATIVE TO COURSEWORK after all!

Reaction score
As far as I know, the scenario is going to remain the same, even IF it changes we know which section to prepare for it and we can be sure of the fact that the system flowchart, analysis techniques and evaluation tests will be part of it, but just to be sure we should prepare the whole system life cycle section (Booklet 2) and that'll be enough for the ATC paper, it is ALTERNATIVE TO COURSEWORK after all!

what do u mean by same? which one is already? why u no answer.
u know my feeling over xpc? my dp.

Reaction score
You look tensed. Relax brother. :p
By same, I mean the same old system-new system scenario with questions such as hardware required, project time and budget management, system flowcharts, test data types, evaluation of new system, user documentation, website, creation of databases.

Reaction score
You look tensed. Relax brother. :p
By same, I mean the same old system-new system scenario with questions such as hardware required, project time and budget management, system flowcharts, test data types, evaluation of new system, user documentation, website, creation of databases.

they give us a scenerio such as doctors clinic or something so we have prior knowledge to it before we get our hands on paper.

Reaction score
Does it really matter what the scenario is? :p
We know what type of questions come so other than the system flowchart, all questions are pretty much irrelevant to the scenario. As far as I'm concerned, I find the ATC very easy and don't think we should be worried too much about the scenario.

Reaction score
Does it really matter what the scenario is? :p
We know what type of questions come so other than the system flowchart, all questions are pretty much irrelevant to the scenario. As far as I'm concerned, I find the ATC very easy and don't think we should be worried too much about the scenario.

but any familiarity with paper can make us less tensed. and after all when cambridge expects us to have some knowledge of scenario then we must have.

Reaction score
Okay, so I know little about this scenario business, to be honest, it's the least of my worries :p
However, I do have a friend who was doing the project and I'll ask him about it, if the scenarios are same for both then we have our answer.