• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ur username

Reaction score
U want everyone to think you're very charming and can charm any one. :D

Reaction score
haha no way man i couldnt think of any other name at all.. wich ever one i typed they said its taken or i cant take it..dats y had no option..haha.. d first tim i saw ur name i thot it said artery.. later i foundout its arlery.. i have no clue what it means but ur v sweet:D

Reaction score
:) hahaha thanks.

Well charming is a very interesting choice. You could have chosen anything really, an interesting variety of usernames:

shrek231, trollgreen, fairypink54, princethecharm00, sandstorm11, desertrose14, etc, etc XD

Reaction score
i was in a hurry, wasnt even signed in on my own account, i didnt have ages to think and choose, just wrote it and then quickly went offline cause had to go study:p

Reaction score
^ Couldn't think of a username at that time, so ended up writing abcde. :D

Reaction score
arlery said:
This is 100% true! :D
Every time I read yours I think how did you end up with this username; as in what made you think of it? :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
arlery said:
This is 100% true! :D
Every time I read yours I think how did you end up with this username; as in what made you think of it? :)

hahaha... It stands for three of my favorite characters from LOTR [ARagon, LEgolas & merRY] :)