• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A notes contribution

Reaction score
Heyy people! I have made this thread to compile all notes for Urdu as first language bcuz i cudn't find any such thread on xpf and preparing urdu is REAAAL hard :/ soooo.... lets start contributing the notes u have or any suggestions or info u have regarding the urdu paper... starting now... :)

Reaction score
in urdu paper 1 the 1st question will not be about muwazna but now it will be our opinion based. like in June 2011 paper the question 1 is an example. also the same opinion-based question will be asked in paper 2.

Reaction score
yeh same here... i want the notes of urdu A but guess nobody here have :(

Reaction score
On the ''Nazams''

Attachments

• akbar allabadi.JPG
    akbar allabadi.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 833
  • akhtar shirani.JPG
    akhtar shirani.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 551
  • allama iqbal.JPG
    allama iqbal.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 640
  • allama iqbal continued.JPG
    allama iqbal continued.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 544
  • faiz ahmed faiz.JPG
    faiz ahmed faiz.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 577
  • haali.JPG
    haali.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 554
  • nazeer akbar abadi.JPG
    nazeer akbar abadi.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 501
Reaction score
sorry, we didnt do dastak na do. We did '' mira- tol-uroos''. And i'm leaving it , doing afsannas instead.

Reaction score
ohh okay.. thanku for the rest.. :) we only do poetry and novel dastak na do :p

Reaction score
sorry, we didnt do dastak na do. We did '' mira- tol-uroos''. And i'm leaving it , doing afsannas instead.
so u have abything of afsaanas? i'm only leaving ghazals but i'm doing novel mirat-ul-urus and afsaanas bcuz otherwise we'll hav nothing on choice. anyways those nazam notes were gud ... thnx... and plz if u have any regarding afsaanas do share .. Best of Luck for the papers! :)

Reaction score
in urdu paper 1 the 1st question will not be about muwazna but now it will be our opinion based. like in June 2011 paper the question 1 is an example. also the same opinion-based question will be asked in paper 2.
what nakes you so sure?

Reaction score
How are we supposed to attempt it? The method I mean.

Reaction score
How are we supposed to attempt it? The method I mean.

you have to read the two passages and then express your own thoughts on the matter. It would be helpful to use phrases like '' merey khiyal se'' ''merey tijziye ke motabiq'' ''meri raye hai '' etc . Write in small paragraphs and try to make it thoughtful and don't copy from the text , include some of your own thoughts aswell