Urdu A notes contribution

Reaction score
Heyy people! I have made this thread to compile all notes for Urdu as first language bcuz i cudn't find any such thread on xpf and preparing urdu is REAAAL hard :/ soooo.... lets start contributing the notes u have or any suggestions or info u have regarding the urdu paper... starting now... :)

Reaction score
in urdu paper 1 the 1st question will not be about muwazna but now it will be our opinion based. like in June 2011 paper the question 1 is an example. also the same opinion-based question will be asked in paper 2.

Reaction score
sorry, we didnt do dastak na do. We did '' mira- tol-uroos''. And i'm leaving it , doing afsannas instead.
so u have abything of afsaanas? i'm only leaving ghazals but i'm doing novel mirat-ul-urus and afsaanas bcuz otherwise we'll hav nothing on choice. anyways those nazam notes were gud ... thnx... and plz if u have any regarding afsaanas do share .. Best of Luck for the papers! :)

Reaction score
How are we supposed to attempt it? The method I mean.

you have to read the two passages and then express your own thoughts on the matter. It would be helpful to use phrases like '' merey khiyal se'' ''merey tijziye ke motabiq'' ''meri raye hai '' etc . Write in small paragraphs and try to make it thoughtful and don't copy from the text , include some of your own thoughts aswell