• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu B formats

Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm giving Urdu B Paper 1. Can someone please share proper and authentic Cambridge formats for the various compositions, especially letter and report? I've asked different teachers and each has given me a different format. :/

Reaction score
for Informal letter
address
date

salutation
start writing

all should be on right hand side

Reaction score
YUP CORRECT ALSO TAKE A LOOK IN @XESHAN MADE THREAD IN THAT ANON EXPLAINED PERFECTLY THIS IS ALSO PERFECT BUT THAT CLEARS ANY DOUBTS.

Reaction score
What about the report? Do we have to paragraph or not? And do we have to write it in format with Name, Date etc. on top, or do we just write it out?

Reaction score
Beaconite said:
What about the report? Do we have to paragraph or not? And do we have to write it in format with Name, Date etc. on top, or do we just write it out?
make 2 lines
then
..................................topic
..................................date
make two paragraph, first one for explaining the problem
second one to give ur own solution
in the end write
Reported by
XYZ

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Beaconite said:
make 2 lines
then
..................................topic
..................................date
make two paragraph, first one for explaining the problem
second one to give ur own solution
in the end write
Reported by
XYZ

really i dont think yaar u write the topic and date u start as is said in the books,u dont make any lines u start directly with the topic and in the end write what u said, i never heard of this and in the end u only give suggestions when its applicable like in a report to a police Sargent he wont require what u shud do,he wants the report thats all so u dont write suggestions just plane events thats all ...

Reaction score
One thing. Should we write our name and address in the letter, or should we simply write 'kamrah imtahan ?
Alif bay geem'

Reaction score
NO ADDress Required only Kamrah imtehaan,Alif-bay-Geem and Morkha that means a date