• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Paper 1

How was Urdu Paper 1 of 2014?

• Total voters
Reaction score
My essay was not that good, as it didn't know the meaning of "مخالفت"... :( my translation was good, except for writing wrong spelling for "تیرنا" and did't know the urdu word for "Muscles" and General Fitness. :giggle:

Reaction score
My essay didn't go good. :( I mean I covered those 3 points but with some real bonga dalael .____. And guess what my report didn't go good either, again wrote something BONGA! :'( The only thing in paper which went good was that Translation because that was real easy. ^_^ Swimming went good. =D Now my only hope is Paper 2, that'll save my grade.

Reaction score
My essay didn't go good. :( I mean I covered those 3 points but with some real bonga dalael .____. And guess what my report didn't go good either, again wrote something BONGA! :'( The only thing in paper which went good was that Translation because that was real easy. ^_^ Swimming went good. =D Now my only hope is Paper 2, that'll save my grade.
Same here :giggle:. And In translation, I didn't know MUSCLES, so I wrote it in english and General Fitness I wrote "Aam Sehat"...:p and I wrote wrong spelling for swimming :cry:

Reaction score
Lol, HAHAHAH! My friend did the same thing. Well, for muscles it must've been "pathe" or "Aasab", that is what I think maybe. For general fitness I couldn't get what to write for fitness so I wrote "general tawazun" HAHAHA! Though the general fitness had to be written the same as english.

Reaction score
Lol, HAHAHAH! My friend did the same thing. Well, for muscles it must've been "pathe" or "Aasab", that is what I think maybe. For general fitness I couldn't get what to write for fitness so I wrote "general tawazun" HAHAHA! Though the general fitness had to be written the same as english.
I guess there will be no problem in P2, It will be easy!:LOL:

Reaction score
Pathe is right,but I wrote muscles in english xD At first I thought it would be Jor but I was like werent they supposed be Joints so I left it and went with muscles :D
Paper 2 will compensate for paper 1 xD

Reaction score
I hope it does cause now these paper 2s are my only last hope to make up for these stupid paper 1s, I did -_- Especially for islamiat and urdu. :)

Reaction score
Pathe is right,but I wrote muscles in english xD At first I thought it would be Jor but I was like werent they supposed be Joints so I left it and went with muscles :D
Paper 2 will compensate for paper 1 xD
Lol guys here r the same thing that happened with me :D:D(y) Good job

Reaction score
Same here :giggle:. And In translation, I didn't know MUSCLES, so I wrote it in english and General Fitness I wrote "Aam Sehat"...:p and I wrote wrong spelling for swimming :cry:
Oh my god guys we all suffered in the sam way.... Fucktard123 and Ushnaa I knw u guys there feeling the same way I am..... Wooaaah all the best for papr 2 and keep ur fingers crossed InshaAllah it will be damnest easy..... hohoho