• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU(second language)

Reaction score
hey how to prepare for it my urdu is a little weak and since there are tooo much muhawrat what should i do everything will be unseen and so past papers of no use any suggestions how to prepare for it????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Second Language Urdu is hell easy. Almost 50% students get A's in it. Just go through the idioms that start with Alif-mada, Alif, Jeem, seen, laam. They include some common ones. Apart from this, just look at the past papers' ones. They give you very easy ones.
Best of Luck

Reaction score
"Just keep your wits about you and everything will be alright." Somebody told me this when I said that I don't know many muhawrat. I think that the point in them is that you need to find the hidden meaning behind the literal one. Apart from that I can only say that you need to solve past papers, anyways, that's what I've been doing. I don't about any others that might be taking Urdu Second Language, as most candidates take Urdu First Language.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
hey how to prepare for it my urdu is a little weak and since there are tooo much muhawrat what should i do everything will be unseen and so past papers of no use any suggestions how to prepare for it????
Just read the idioms baqi sb kuch ho jaye ga...like nibz said that the paper is hell easy.....do prac for the translation frm pst pprs as it is something difficult in the ppr....koi tension nhi lena..it will go all well....BEST OV LUCK...:)

Reaction score
i think it has something to do with deforestation or cutting of trees b'coz v did it in class with our teacher

Reaction score
yes that's y i had that name heard somewhere and shut up after reading the next 3 points i'm pretty sure i'll understand the topic -.-