• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu wth is this.

Reaction score
FYI, they are not 100, they are 400+ :p
And you just have to learn common ones, leave those that are very rare ;)
im sorry for being stupid but how do i know which ones are common ._. and YAY now there is no point of even thinking of learning the idioms

Reaction score
I dont get it. You need to learn like all 100 idioms and like only 5 come -____- i dont get the logic. is there even a logic?!?
WTF Urdu? :D Dude control your mouth. You are insulting your country. It made me laugh for half an hour! (I am not a Pakistani, so I found it funny. Had anyone made such comments against my language, I would have gotten angry for sure!) :p

Reaction score
He's not insulting the language people! No need to make a fuss about it, I've changed the words in the title which I found in-appropriate according to the website rules. I don't think it should offend anyone because particular paper pattern was being discussed here and resentment against CIE paper doesn't particularly mean any offense towards the language.

Reaction score
I dont get it. You need to learn like all 100 idioms and like only 5 come -____- i dont get the logic. is there even a logic?!?

I never learnt any idioms and I always end up getting correct. Reason? We talk in urdu at home with the use of idioms plus, urdu channels and dramas ;)