• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
so i got the notes i was hoping if i could get some topic for p1 for practice and for their essays their points too.... i would appreciate if it's not from the past papers coz our teacher already made us do it.......

Reaction score
well, Urdu is a sort of subject about which we think that its easy and we expect A* but just to inform you these Cambridge Examiners' check our Urdu paper really strictly as its our National Language and they hope high, and its what they expect from us, so you should be practicing Urdu, you must go through this for paper practicing and for getting familiar with examiners style!
http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/olevel/subject?assdef_id=950

Reaction score
Hey there is this report: Sports center ki rasm e iftitah par report tehreer kerien. CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP?
And a letter: chotay bhai ko khat likhein aur ahm nisabi sargarmiyo ki targheeb dijiye! PLEASE HELP ME! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! :(:(:(