• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
Exceeding the word limit, a problem??
cuz i usually exceed it by around 50-60 words!!!
in my defense, it says, it would be ur advantage to stick to the required limit, and they don't say, U MUST STAY WITHIN THE LIMIT or such .. :D :evil:

but, seriously, tell me about it...
The examiner won't read after 200 words so make sure you've covered all your 3 points by then! It's better to stick to 150 words, that way, there are less chances of mistakes being done! :)

Reaction score
There is NO deduction of marks for spelling or grammar mistakes in translation, as long as the complete sense is portrayed in urdu. :) but for the q1 directed writing and q2 report mukalma etc they will deduct ur marks for ur language mistakes..

Reaction score
Translucent231 said:
There is NO deduction of marks for spelling or grammar mistakes in translation, as long as the complete sense is portrayed in urdu. :) but for the q1 directed writing and q2 report mukalma etc they will deduct ur marks for ur language mistakes..
how many marks for one spelling ?