• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu

Reaction score
Whats the best way to prepare for urdu in two days? I am horrible at it.

Reaction score
For second language: Read the model essays, learn the idioms, revise the letter formats, do a few timed past papers. And that's it! :)

Reaction score
Hey wat do deze letter formats include???plz help and hw to prepare fr urduA literature??i am thinking ov doing afzanas nt dastak cn any one advise me??? :Search:

Reaction score
abc123 said:
maestro007 said:
second language or first language?

second language

man second language is hell easy!! as i mentioned earlier second lanuage syllabus is for those candidates whose mther tongue is nt urdu.
so jst prctce the past papers learn some "muhawrats" and thts it!! :)

Reaction score
well urdu is my mother tongue but I rarely speak it. And my urdu handwriting's terrible too :(

Reaction score
Well thats a bit of a relief :) Any other advice? Oh, and if I don't know the translation of some words then how many marks get deducted?

Reaction score
if there is a difficult word n u dnt knw it's meaning then write another word in urdu that has the same meaning
wel it depends on how many words u ddnt translate.

Reaction score
in the question 1 of paper1 are we supposed to give an intro of the topic ? for example :

TOPIC: ALOODGI
*ALOODGI ALOODGI KE ASRAT
*IS SE BACHNAY KAY TAREEQAY

so am i supposed to give an intro of what ALOODGI is ?? or am i directly supposed to start writing on the 3 points ?

Reaction score
Exceeding the word limit, a problem??
cuz i usually exceed it by around 50-60 words!!!
in my defense, it says, it would be ur advantage to stick to the required limit, and they don't say, U MUST STAY WITHIN THE LIMIT or such .. :D :evil:

but, seriously, tell me about it...

Reaction score
abc123 said:
Well thats a bit of a relief :) Any other advice? Oh, and if I don't know the translation of some words then how many marks get deducted?
for each two words one mark is deducted.........man for second language just do some past papers and that's it !!

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
Exceeding the word limit, a problem??
cuz i usually exceed it by around 50-60 words!!!
in my defense, it says, it would be ur advantage to stick to the required limit, and they don't say, U MUST STAY WITHIN THE LIMIT or such .. :D :evil:

but, seriously, tell me about it...
read the examiner reports..........they don't read you essay after 200 words !!