• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT: Extra Subjects Oct/Nov '14

Reaction score
I urgently need some advice; I haven't applied for any O level extra subjects this Otober yet, but I plan to take 1-4 this October session. Any suggesstion for subjects that I can prepare in a month; I've been told Environmental Management, commerce, world history and sociology are some of them, but I need to be absolutely sure I get A*s in each of them. Also, as I've just mentioned, I haven't applied yet, and so I think I'm in a first penalty fee stage, what do I do now?

Reaction score
I urgently need some advice; I haven't applied for any O level extra subjects this Otober yet, but I plan to take 1-4 this October session. Any suggesstion for subjects that I can prepare in a month; I've been told Environmental Management, commerce, world history and sociology are some of them, but I need to be absolutely sure I get A*s in each of them. Also, as I've just mentioned, I haven't applied yet, and so I think I'm in a first penalty fee stage, what do I do now?
I would suggest you to go with Commerce & Sociology as they are easy subjects and can be prepared in a month only if you study with full dedication. :)

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.