• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT: Extra Subjects Oct/Nov '14

Reaction score
I urgently need some advice; I haven't applied for any O level extra subjects this Otober yet, but I plan to take 1-4 this October session. Any suggesstion for subjects that I can prepare in a month; I've been told Environmental Management, commerce, world history and sociology are some of them, but I need to be absolutely sure I get A*s in each of them. Also, as I've just mentioned, I haven't applied yet, and so I think I'm in a first penalty fee stage, what do I do now?

Reaction score
Commerce,Enviromental Management and sociology are easy subjects however world history is difficult and lengthy. If you are going to prepare for 4 subjects in 1 month, it will be very difficult for you to prepare fully especially with world history. World history alone itself cant be fully prepared in a month as the syllabus is lengthy and you need to memorise everything and do past papers. Commerce is easy but its syllabus is lengthy as well. Environmental management and sociology can be done in a month. I suggest you to give 2 subjects i.e. Environmental management and sociology or if you want to , you can give commerce.I would not advise you to give world history.If you want A*s in all of them , i will advise you to give commerce,sociology and environmental management. Not world history

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I'll leave out world history then, but I think 2 sittings are enough for O levels; to keep the impression.

Reaction score
What about statistics, can that also be prepared in one month? Really have to know, I only have one day left for registrtion.

Reaction score
Sociology: It can be done. To achieve A* is tricky in this subject. I studied it for 3 years in school getting an A*. This June 2014 I ended up with a B. :|
Commerce: Just ratafy the book.
World History: Can be done but needs full attention and (curiousity and interest) or you will find it like a dead stump.
Statistics: Not possible. Has a long syllabus.
Environmental Management: Can be done.