• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT GUIDANCE NEEDED. Pls could you help me out a bit.

Reaction score
Hey guys..

So my CIE olevel results are:

Chem- A
Bio- A
Islamiat- A*
English- A
World History- D

And my predicted results for this session are:

Physics- A
English Literature- A
Math- D

I really could use your honest opinion about where I would be able to get admission. It's not a wonderful result but for my own peace of mind, I need to know where in Lahore I can get admission for A levels.

Any experiences? I really could use your guidance. My mum made me ask on this site so...

Yeah. What are the chances that I will get admission in preferably good Alevel schools in Lahore? Honest opinions and past experiences pls :)

Thank you.
x

btw im not going for a scholarship lol since its obvious that my results stink.

Reaction score
Hey guys..

So my CIE olevel results are:

Chem- A
Bio- A
Islamiat- A*
English- A
World History- D

And my predicted results for this session are:

Physics- A
English Literature- A
Math- D

I really could use your honest opinion about where I would be able to get admission. It's not a wonderful result but for my own peace of mind, I need to know where in Lahore I can get admission for A levels.

Any experiences? I really could use your guidance. My mum made me ask on this site so...

Yeah. What are the chances that I will get admission in preferably good Alevel schools in Lahore? Honest opinions and past experiences pls :)

Thank you.
x

btw im not going for a scholarship lol since its obvious that my results stink.

give me guidelines of how did u mange to get a* in islamiat. i find it very difficult

Reaction score
can i get some usefull websites for olevels world history?????????????
QUICK?????????:):)

ABM

Reaction score
As an O level teacher i think that your results are good but you predict "D" in Maths that is going to hurt you. Don't take this the wrong way if you asked me to grant you admission for A level science i wouldn't give you and i am sure neither will any top notch school will give you because mathe is a core subject specially for science students and it won't be overlooked. if you switch to commerce even then you will have difficulty with "D" in math. Pray you get better result in Maths.

Reaction score
As an O level teacher i think that your results are good but you predict "D" in Maths that is going to hurt you. Don't take this the wrong way if you asked me to grant you admission for A level science i wouldn't give you and i am sure neither will any top notch school will give you because mathe is a core subject specially for science students and it won't be overlooked. if you switch to commerce even then you will have difficulty with "D" in math. Pray you get better result in Maths.

Aoa. I am an alevels student having subjects like eco, business, socio and gp. My problem is that i got UNGRADED in my olevels maths paper, but luckily i managed to get an admission in alevels college. Now the thing is that i need to apply for a university for BBA. and for that i need an equilency certificate. my first question is that do i need to retake maths exam or i can get my equilency with reappearing in maths. Secondly, does private universities like szabist will require me to retake maths exam before admission? Please reply. Jazakallah

Reaction score
Aoa. I am an alevels student having subjects like eco, business, socio and gp. My problem is that i got UNGRADED in my olevels maths paper, but luckily i managed to get an admission in alevels college. Now the thing is that i need to apply for a university for BBA. and for that i need an equilency certificate. my first question is that do i need to retake maths exam or i can get my equilency with reappearing in maths. Secondly, does private universities like szabist will require me to retake maths exam before admission? Please reply. Jazakallah
What were your AS level grades?

ABM

Reaction score
Searched SZABIST's requirements you need at least 50% marks in AS, A and O levels in other words minimum D grade and in A levels general subjects will not be counted . Economics, business studies and accounting are acceptable you don't need A level maths for SZABIST but it will be a plus point and for metric and intermediate equivalency you need to pass all compulsory subjects. Attaching all documents including coaching centre details.
Sir Abdul Basit Mianoor
Experienced and Renowned teacher of O levels at Orient Collegiate
Classes of Economics, Business Studies, Maths and Accounts starting from 1st September 2013 and of Statistics 1st December 2013 hurry up call now 0321-3890420 or vist www.facebook.com/abdulbasitmianoor

G-1 Al-Rehman square Opp.Sharfabad Govt school, Near Abid Mirath Kabab House Karachi

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 2
  • my pamplet.jpg
    my pamplet.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • ZABIST admission requirements.jpg
    ZABIST admission requirements.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 6
  • notice 4.jpg
    notice 4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
y
Searched SZABIST's requirements you need at least 50% marks in AS, A and O levels in other words minimum D grade and in A levels general subjects will not be counted . Economics, business studies and accounting are acceptable you don't need A level maths for SZABIST but it will be a plus point and for metric and intermediate equivalency you need to pass all compulsory subjects. Attaching all documents including coaching centre details.
Sir Abdul Basit Mianoor
Experienced and Renowned teacher of O levels at Orient Collegiate
Classes of Economics, Business Studies, Maths and Accounts starting from 1st September 2013 and of Statistics 1st December 2013 hurry up call now 0321-3890420 or vist www.facebook.com/abdulbasitmianoor

G-1 Al-Rehman square Opp.Sharfabad Govt school, Near Abid Mirath Kabab House Karachi
t