• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent help needed in Islamiyat!

Reaction score
Can anyone post all possible questions of paper 1 leaving the surah's part ? (I'm not asking for a guess paper, but all questions that are to be in our syllabus for paper 1) Any help would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
here they are.....

Attachments

• Syllabus for Islamite paper 1-by sir Irfan Atique.docx
    196.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Syllabus Prepration of P2-by sir Irfan Atique.doc
    1 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
These questions are just from the past papers, leaving them could you post the remaining questions that are part of the subject ? btw thanks for your help :)

my advice being Assistant Professor......stick to the past papers...n that is what being advised by the CIE to the students.

Reaction score
my advice being Assistant Professor......stick to the past papers...n that is what being advised by the CIE to the students.

I just wanted to fully prepare myself .. Questions that have been appeared in the papers are in the past papers which mostly make's them useless, As they won't appear again, If all questions could have been posted than i could have been prepared for all of them, As chances for those question's to come are more!

Reaction score
I just wanted to fully prepare myself .. Questions that have been appeared in the papers are in the past papers which mostly make's them useless, As they won't appear again, If all questions could have been posted than i could have been prepared for all of them, As chances for those question's to come are more!

than my wishes n Allah's blessings for you!