• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent help needed relating to today's English Paper.

Reaction score
In today's paper I did "section 2: Creative Writing" first and then I did "section 1: Directed Writing". But I have properly labelled that through headings. So is there a problem in it? Will I be penalised for that or is there any possibility that my Paper would be cancelled?

Please reply as soon as possible. I am really really nervous, and will really appreciate your help.

Reaction score
No problem. You properly mentioned it right? SECTION TWO and SECTION ONE? Also, did you mention which PART you chose in Section 2?

Examiners aren't very picky. They won't cancel paper based on this. Nothing will happen.

If someone writes about TOPIC 4, but writes ''Topic 6'' as the heading, would they get a zero?

Reaction score
What kind of a person with a sane mind would do that? They can cut it or something. I am not sure about this. Zero no - no chance. Can the examiner mark it as you were attempting topic 4 and see that you have gone astray? Maybe he can. You've created ambiguity - and it now rests on the examiner which side he is on.

Pray to Allah that he chooses the right side. :)

Someone on xpc did that mistake, and now even i'm in doubt that MAYBE i must have done it too, even though i don't think i'd make such an error.

Reaction score
No problem. You properly mentioned it right? SECTION TWO and SECTION ONE? Also, did you mention which PART you chose in Section 2?

Examiners aren't very picky. They won't cancel paper based on this. Nothing will happen.
Yup, I mentioned which PART I chose in Section 2.
BIG BIG 3 likha tha,