• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT HELP REQUIRED FOR M1 !!

Reaction score
I am really confused about this thing and i have my exam 2morrow. See if we are given a equation for acceleration of an object lets say equation is a=0.5t+0.01t^2

If i integrate this for the limits of time period lets say 1 to 3 secs. They resulting answer will be velocity right? ..however the problem is im confused that this velocity is going to be of which instant between 1 and 3 secs? :s... please help its urgent!!

Reaction score
Zazzyo said:
I am really confused about this thing and i have my exam 2morrow. See if we are given a equation for acceleration of an object lets say equation is a=0.5t+0.01t^2

If i integrate this for the limits of time period lets say 1 to 3 secs. They resulting answer will be velocity right? ..however the problem is im confused that this velocity is going to be of which instant between 1 and 3 secs? :s... please help its urgent!!

Using limits is only helpful when determining displacement, in this case however you can only substitute 3 or 1 which give different velocities for the time stated