• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent Help

Reaction score
hi,

at first,id like to tell you guys wht position im sitting at right now.

im a pakistani student living in saudi arabia (not dual nationality) (OVE RSEAS).

i have done my O levels with 6 subjects (math,chem,phy,english,urdu and I.T).scoring 5 A* and 1 B.

the problem however is tht i didnt give islamiyat and pak studies and am currently doing my A-levels.

i am now planning to go into mechanical engineering at hopefully NUST (via NET test) after i finish my A levels,problem is im stuck if i still have to do my islamiyat and pak studies from O level or not for the equivalency. (IBCC)

i require info on whether i absolutely have to give pak studies and islamiyat and if i dont give them wht are the consequences?

======> additional info : not doing or planning to do SAT unless absolutely necessary.

Reactions: Era

Era

Reaction score
okay i am in the same situation so i asked some people
and they say if u gave BOTH olevels and alevels overseas then they r not required for eqivalance
ur equivilance will be calculated on the basis of5 subjects (phy,chem,bio,maths and english)

Era

Reaction score
so u dont need to give islamiat and pak studies

Reaction score
u mentioned bio,but im not a med student so i dindt give it,will it impact on my choice of IT over BIO?

Era

Reaction score
u mentioned bio,but im not a med student so i dindt give it,will it impact on my choice of IT over BIO?

no if u gave IT! then IT will be considered for equvalance!
there is this site where u can get more info!
i will get the link for u! give me few mins!
and is there anything else u wanna ask?

Reaction score
thank you,im glad to say ive cleared my concept of the above stated.

thank you for your help.