• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent!!!! NeEd HeLppp

Reaction score
is it necessary to join a academy in o levels (cambridge 2)
coz i will be appearing in may/june 2011 for islamiat,pak.studies and UrDu

Thanxx for help....(in AdVAncE)

Reaction score
of course dude u will need an academy or a good teacher guideline to get good A until and unless u r a brilliant student

Reaction score
Itzzz Better 2 have A Teacher but if u want to study privatly u can gain help by making your own notes from the refrence bkzz and u can gain help also from past paperz,examiner reports or marking schemezzz!

Reaction score
Meesum is right but the notes we make can be extremely difficult to make according to marking schemes but yes OWN NOTES ARE ALWAYS BETTER but why not pay 3000 and get correct notes from a good teacher and in academy we can also have individual attention and ask anything or gain any guideline..

Reaction score
ANgel of Darkness:Iz There Percentile in 2011 JuNE exainations?????

Reaction score
Meesum YES THERE WILL BE PERCENTILE in 2011 examinations as percentile system can never be abolished..... plus i m making my own notes of history and have already had them checked by some good teachers to make sure they are correct as far as geography is concerned i have notes of dr.iftikhar-ul-haq they are very comprehensive and well written plus they are easy to understand and i m also reading huma naz sethi rest i will be reading marking schemes(very imp for geography) and will be solving past papers......For urdu i have posted instructions on writing speeches,essays,letters,reports u can check them in o level forum. :D

Reaction score
I hAVE READ tHAT U were TELlIn somethin about dr ifthikars Bk ABOUT GEOGRAPHY>>>>....i want 2 Know the Bk name!!!

Reaction score
well there aint any book there are notes of DR.IFTIKHAR u can get them from any bookshop they cost around rs.300 they are very good and well written

Reaction score
i was not planning to get academy bt after what angel of darkness has told yes i will be having an academy session

Reaction score
hmm>>>>Thanx ANGEL of darkness......Tell me if i m doin the rite thin;
FOr GEography....>>>1.huma naz
2.Fazle Karim

History......>>>>1.Nigel Smith
2.Kelly
3.Bajwa
4.Some Notes

Islamiat.>>>>>.1.Farkhanda Norr Muhamed
2.David Thomas
3.Ayesha tariq

Reaction score
OKAY MEESUM alot of books are good but for History i only recommend past papers, some notes and NIGEL KELLY(currently the best for history).Rest u can gather material from anywhere.
FOR GEOGRAPHY Huma Naz will be enough alongwith dr.iftikhar's notes plus remember to do marking schemes for geography they help alot.

FOR ISLAMIAT. I prefer both Farkhanda Norr and GHULAM SHABIR'S book these two books will be enough as i myself will be learning from these two only IN ADDITION if u live in lahore i recommend u getting an academy session of islamiat from dr.iftikhar if u can bcs then he will give u his notes which will also be very good.MARKING SCHEMES again v.important for islamiat learn quotations as they are easy way of gaining extra marks.

Reaction score
FOR MAPS i certainly dont have any guess related to geography as soon as i get one i will e pleased to post here on X.P.F :)

Reaction score
YESS dude they are endorsed but i think ghulam shabir might be more comprehensive or u can say better and farkhanda noor is also pretty good BUT u can also gather material from other books or learn from one which u may understand better Hope u do well!!!