• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

URGENT** **URGENT** **URGENT**

Reaction score
i got 3 A 's and 5 B's in my o-level june 2010 session

i am re-appearing in 4 of my subjects in which i got B's on 79 % :(

i have got addmision in LGS johar town campus lahore :)
so my question is if i score 4 more A's this november 2010 would i get 75 % scholarship because the my final result would be 7 A's INSHALLAH :)

respond me URGENTLY :cry:

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Contacting schools is a better thing to do as every school follow different policies!
On the whole, you should get the scholarship if you get the required grades. :)

Reaction score
I am an LGS JT student. And i believe u better contact miss faiqa or mrs rehman for the scholarship purpose. Because u wont get scholarship until december as that has allready been decided. And after that the scholarship will be decided on the mid term and internal Alevels assessments.
So u better contact the school office for more details. Cox i dun think that reappearing will help ur cause. Maybe i m wrong.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
I am an LGS JT student. And i believe u better contact miss faiqa or mrs rehman for the scholarship purpose. Because u wont get scholarship until december as that has allready been decided. And after that the scholarship will be decided on the mid term and internal Alevels assessments.
So u better contact the school office for more details. Cox i dun think that reappearing will help ur cause. Maybe i m wrong.

it;s good i found someone from JT
yar hamid ali please can you help me finding out how can i get scholarship in JT
please can you ask by your self and then tell me i m currently out of station

Reaction score
I dont think u can get that right now. Perform well in Alevels. And there might be a chance. But i dont think so u will get a scholarship with 3As. Even if u reappear the fees for the first year would be paid. And so ur reappearing is of no use unless u waste a year and take addmission later. So perform better in Alevels in the school exams and u may get a scholarship of someone else who is less deserving. :)

Reaction score
thanks but i am re-appering because i want addmision in LUMs or GNIK
and they require minimum of 6 A's in O-level

i have also askhed from school
they say if you score straight A's in A1 then you would be given scolarship taken from a less deserving student :)