• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent !

Reaction score
Asalamoalikum

I wanted to ask that what if we decide not to appear in a session when we have sent the registrations? What if we leave it and dont go on the exam day? Does it matter? will they write 'fail' in the certificate ?

Thank You

Reaction score
this might contain info, there will be some fee deducted nd u can get the rest money back. u need to inform them the reasons if withdrawing nd i guess u can cancel them.

Attachments

• pakistan-exams-cie-o-a-level-form-may-2012.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
It all depends on what you put forward the reason is. If you say, that I wasn't prepared well, I wasn't confident or some personal Issues, they'll be lolling at you :p ...
But if you can fake up a doctors certificate, and looks real enough, they WILL leave you and will probably say take your exams on They next session [Meaning Oct/Nov if you opted for May/June.]
Note: I'm not sure if you applied for O/N they'll allow you M/J next year. But I know Someone in my school who did that, but actually his medical condition was serious!