• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urget help needed..!!

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum..
I am a student of class 9 and my problem is that I am a little fat (not very fat) and my class fellows keep making fun of me that I am fat and make negative comments on me which really hurts so the thing which I want to know that tell me something to say to them which really makes them angry and they wont tease mr again and they also beat me up because I am smaller than them plz suggest me something rather than telling me to back off or leave them plz..

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum..
I am a student of class 9 and my problem is that I am a little fat (not very fat) and my class fellows keep making fun of me that I am fat and make negative comments on me which really hurts so the thing which I want to know that tell me something to say to them which really makes them angry and they wont tease mr again and they also beat me up because I am smaller than them plz suggest me something rather than telling me to back off or leave them plz..

Well my advice would be to do something extra ordinary in terms of academics or talented
See what you're good at
flaunt your talent. They'll be impressed and will back away

Reaction score
Well I am good in studies and secure 1st position in class recently..
But could you plz suggest me any other ideas..

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum..

Aww those people are such jerkies :( (no offense)
you know dude violence is never the answer and do you really think if they do something bad to you and then you do something bad to them back will solve anything? NO it is just going to become worse and it is like you are fighting fire with fire.
What stops fire? Water and you have to be that water to calm that fire down and they are just making fun of you because they have no life as if everyone is perfect well here is the big thing... no one is perfect...

When they see you get hurt by all the names they call you and if you show that you are hurt iys just going to make them want to bully you more and if they were really your friends then they wouldn't be hurting your feelings..

I think that you should:

Ignore them because what they say doesn't matter and you shouldn't care what anyone says because if they cant accept you then thye can just go to a mean place and if you want others to accept you then you must accept yourself in order to be accepted.
Dude, don't start doing anything with revenge, just be happy with the way you are and never judge your self :)

Reaction score
Rmarie-yum yes u r right but they always make fun of me and my body and say really bad words in front of other people and all the people laugh at me and it really hurts and they also say embarrassing things in front of my sister and all this makes a very bad image of me in front of everybody..
So I wanna know some steps which could make my personality excellent and that the stupid people stop making fun of me..

Reaction score
Rmarie-yum yes u r right but they always make fun of me and my body and say really bad words in front of other people and all the people laugh at me and it really hurts and they also say embarrassing things in front of my sister and all this makes a very bad image of me in front of everybody..
So I wanna know some steps which could make my personality excellent and that the stupid people stop making fun of me..

And they are making fun of you as If they are so perfect when it turns out, they are not? they aren't worth it, why do you need to waste your time in changing yourself when they will never change for you?
there is nothing wrong with you in this situation, THEY should change THEMSELVES and get a life to stop upsetting other people. And I don't think these people aren't even your friends because "friends" s don't insult people and hurt their feelings.. FRIENDS will treat you nicely and like you just the way you are because no one is perfect and believe it or not, if you want to change yourself or learn new skills or whatever.... they will still be making fun of you because once a bully, always a bully and nothing will ever change.

I think you should:

Stop trying to think if you can change yourself then people will stop making fun of you because no mater what someone will always be making fun of someone and you just need to stop caring about what they think because their bullying is pointless and childish and you don't have to change yourself, THEY DO! they have to learn that hurting people is wrong!
And the next time they call you anything, you should say something to them back no matter how scared you are... it will give you confidence and when those people see you strong enough to stand up for yourself then MAYBE they will back away..

Reaction score
@rmarie thnks for eplaining this as I think I should act like a marure guy and soon a time will come when other people realize that those guys are just childish..

Reaction score
@rmarie thnks for eplaining this as I think I should act like a marure guy and soon a time will come when other people realize that those guys are just childish..

Your welcome :)
Glad to help, any problem just tell okay? im always happy to help :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Lemme Tell you a golden rule..... the one who gets annoyed by the teasing.. get's teased the most....
ppl who tease you do it coz it's fun... if u stop showing them that you are annoyed by it... and be patient.. they will, insha'Allah, after sometime get fed up of teasing and wd leave u alone..... coz there wd b no fun in teasing you.

Reaction score
Dude. I don't think they should matter in your life anymore. Look at other people in the world, most of them are normal. Got to them. You started a thread and already this many people are making the effort to suggest you ideas. This kind of people will come in your way. You just gotta keep going.(y)

However if someone would be doing the same to me; especially hitting..........then they would simply end up in bleeding noses. :whistle:

Reaction score
Well I am good in studies and secure 1st position in class recently..
But could you plz suggest me any other ideas..