• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

USA Universities Requirements!

Reaction score
AOA
I am in Alevels 1st year right now and sending of letters to universities will start next year,so I wanted to ask what are the requirements for admission with scholarship (tell me 100% or more if possible) in good universities in USA. I recently received 7As 2A*s 2B 1C in my o level exams. If this result enough to be acceptable in universities? My sole aim right now is MIT. I need the qualifications for the admission in MIT. Can someone reply me in this thread and tell me the qualifications? I also gave an extra language ,French in o level and completed A1,A2 and B1 of Delf. I am also considering to reappear in May June 2015 and convert my Bs and C to As or A*s.

Reaction score
Universities like MIT/Harvard (Basically all the Ivies) give need-based scholarships. But you'll need really good grades for admission and at-least a 2000+ SAT 1&2 score.