• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Variants for geography!

Reaction score
Yeah, I need to get variants somehow so I can practice them,I suck in geo :/
Hahha lol I dunno why everyone takes geo that hard ..
I just gave the general reading to that 'huma naaz's ' book and had an easy A in p2 :p

Anyways focus more on population , industries and agriculture !

Reaction score
Yeah, I need to get variants somehow so I can practice them,I suck in geo :/
Who told u that variants are available at Teacher support? bcz I don't think so that there were any variants of pakistan studies in 2014 as sites like papacambridge had papers link from CIE DIRECT, so variants must have been there if they existed but still I can be wrong

Reaction score
I just gave the general reading to that 'huma naaz's ' book and had an easy A in p2 :p

I also find geo very difficult but I have been practicing past paper + book reading of important chapters. just hoping for the best

Reaction score
Who told u that variants are available at Teacher support? bcz I don't think so that there were any variants of pakistan studies in 2014 as sites like papacambridge had papers link from CIE DIRECT, so variants must have been there if they existed but still I can be wrong
Well, my cousin told me that her teacher provided them with variants when she had appeared for pst that's why

Reaction score

I think because the pattern has changed that's why people are nervous and about me, I have no idea why but thanks anyways, do pray for my exams :)