• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

waiting list of lums.

Reaction score
Rejections aane bhi start ho gaye?? When did he recieved the letter?
actually he didnt recieve it his portal was updatd i gess . cause he called them and asked them and they said yes you are rejected and you will recieve letter tommorow tough he said he had no chance cause he only has 6As

Reaction score
i just cancelled my SSE admission, sadly there is a loss of 50K but i get my 3 lac back, and more will soon be cancelled once the NUST merit list comes out, so there will be good news for you guys :D

Reaction score
But it will
i just cancelled my SSE admission, sadly there is a loss of 50K but i get my 3 lac back, and more will soon be cancelled once the NUST merit list comes out, so there will be good news for you guys :D
take quite a while for people who have paid in to get into NUST.. seat zaya hi ho jaye gi probably

Reaction score
Rejection letter? :O
OMG. i really hope we get in! INSHA ALLAH!
They said they'll tell us by the end of july. :/ why do i have a feeling they'll drag it till august! :(
~Ramadan Please be Blessed! :')

Reaction score
Did a
They said they'll tell us by the end of july. :/ why do i have a feeling they'll drag it till august! :(
did any of you people call them up?

Reaction score
Haha i had that feeling too, but it cant be later than 16th august cuz thats when o week starts:p So atleast we have a timeline now.. the way we waited for it for the last five months was brutal! waiting that it will come anyday!

Reaction score
Haha i had that feeling too, but it cant be later than 16th august cuz thats when o week starts:p So atleast we have a timeline now.. the way we waited for it for the last five months was brutal! waiting that it will come anyday!

BEST OF LUCK! ^_^

Reaction score
maximum kitne log honge waitlist par? i hardly know anyone else..plus 15th july konsi deadline thi? any idea anyone?

Jin bachoun ki acceptances howi wi thi, unki pay raknay ki thi. It seems that way from what they said on the letter. So 15th was the last date for all the other candidates i guess.
Agggghhhh.. LUMS please focus on us now, give our acceptances! :')

Reaction score
Lets all pray that we get in.. we have no idea how many people will be admitted but we can only hope that we be one of them.. LUMS was always my first priority and i guess i have waited long enough.. we should be hearing good news in the next 2 or 3 days.. at least those who have good grades or performed good in entry test. A rejection now would be a greater disappointment after surviving so much. May Allah show us mercy :(

Reaction score
I've been following up these lums related forums for so long, it was about time I made an account and joined you people :)
And yes, I too belong to the wait-listed miserable beings :'/ If only we knew what our chances were.