• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WANNA SELL MY BOOKS!!

Reaction score
hi guys..am done with A-LEVELS in bio and chem..and want to get rid of my books..i have biology EDEXCEL AS and A2 text books and revision guides..also CHEM AS and A2 text books and revision guides..i live in dubai..and yeah I DID GCE EDEXCEL...so anyone interested???:)

Reaction score
hi guys..am done with A-LEVELS in bio and chem..and want to get rid of my books..i have biology EDEXCEL AS and A2 text books and revision guides..also CHEM AS and A2 text books and revision guides..i live in dubai..and yeah I DID GCE EDEXCEL...so anyone interested???:)

nup no 1!!

Reaction score

i need a2 bio n chem wid guides but i am here now adays in oman:(how can i get them????????????????

Reaction score

could u post the authors name for the bks