• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WANT HELP IN B.STUDIESS!

Reaction score
can any1 help me in b.studiess i mean how the paper will be...will be it be tough or easy(already done candidates) ?aloong with ur grades :p

Reaction score
can any1 help me in b.studiess i mean how the paper will be...will be it be tough or easy(already done candidates) ?aloong with ur grades :p
Usually candidates thought B.studies to be easy and this let the grades slip. On whole the syllabus is easy, but in paper, it is a very defined pattern you have to write on. And they mark hard too.
Grades are about to come in 2 hours

Reaction score
well thxs for the reply. :D It means that we have to bascially learn the definations along with it's pros and cons ? :S

Reaction score
well thxs for the reply. :D It means that we have to bascially learn the definations along with it's pros and cons ? :S
i am afraid it is more complicated, you have to understand the concepts ind depth. (i memorized my whole book) do all past papers, do books' question and from examiner report and mark scheme, read the techniques(believe me when i say it,it is hardest of all.)

Reaction score
memorized the whole booK? :O our teacher said just learn the definations,pros and cons and understand the whole chapters well even revise the questions as u said the revised question at the end of every chapter but ur talks seemS pretty scary ;S ..BTW R U AN O LVL OR IGCSE STUDENT?

Reaction score
Business studies seems to be really easy when you study it from the book. But its not that easy actually, you should clear all your concepts because this is what will let you ace the subject. You should try to learn some important definitions and have full grasp on the basic ideas related to business because paper 2 is the case study and it is where you need to pay more concentration, paper 1 is easier comparitively. And most importantly you should practice as many past papers as you can, i would recommend you to solve atleast 10 years. Read all the marking schemes and examiner reports thoroughly. I appeared for this subject in this november (2012) session and got an A*. Good luck.

Reaction score
Business studies seems to be really easy when you study it from the book. But its not that easy actually, you should clear all your concepts because this is what will let you ace the subject. You should try to learn some important definitions and have full grasp on the basic ideas related to business because paper 2 is the case study and it is where you need to pay more concentration, paper 1 is easier comparitively. And most importantly you should practice as many past papers as you can, i would recommend you to solve atleast 10 years. Read all the marking schemes and examiner reports thoroughly. I appeared for this subject in this november (2012) session and got an A*. Good luck.
See my answer above :(

Reaction score
memorized the whole booK? :O our teacher said just learn the definations,pros and cons and understand the whole chapters well even revise the questions as u said the revised question at the end of every chapter but ur talks seemS pretty scary ;S ..BTW R U AN O LVL OR IGCSE STUDENT?
o level. yeah that is how i study. scarily, actually i am home schooled. i need to give it an extra bit of hand to cover the gap created by absence of teacher and thing.