• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Want ideas for Dawn newspaper "Letters to the editor"

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
There's this page in Pakistan's Dawn newspaper - letters to the editor in which comments from the readers get posted. The thing is, my Professor has offered to give bonus on getting 5 articles posted in it. So... any ideas please? :D

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum,
There's this page in Pakistan's Dawn newspaper - letters to the editor in which comments from the readers get posted. The thing is, my Professor has offered to give bonus on getting 5 articles posted in it. So... any ideas please? :D

the sunday one..? or the regular days..?

Reaction score
Well,the best you can write about are your genres of interest.For me,I'm epic at War,Love and Misery,one of my friends is fabulous at examinations and an other one is great at technology.You just need to identify your interest and write whatever comes in your mind(unless you have a trail).I hope this comes in handy.