• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*** was that(physics paper 3)

Reaction score
The paper was really hard! i think the hardest paper ive written till now!

Reaction score
The paper was harder than usual.
What did you guys get for the pd , resistance and current in the circuit question?

Reaction score
i forgot tell me what u got i might remember if its the same answer, but for height i got 1m.

Reaction score
I just wrote the formula for KE, because I didn't know how to figure it out.. :/

Reaction score
The graph question, 7.77highest speed, average speed was 6.66m/s and the first three were constant speed, constant acceleration, constant speed.

Reaction score
The graph question, 7.77highest speed, average speed was 6.66m/s and the first three were constant speed, constant acceleration, constant speed.
Um.. how can there be a constant speed 2 times. For a constant speed the line has to only be straight nothing else.

This is not actually a speed-time graph.

Reaction score
Um.. how can there be a constant speed 2 times. For a constant speed the line has to only be straight nothing else.

This is not actually a speed-time graph.

For the distance time graph
the first part i got was Accelerating
then constant speed
and then deceleration
and the highest speed was 350/45
and average speed 600/whatever the total time was :p
anybody else with similar answers?

Reaction score
there's one question after u figure out the charge, Q=IT then after that they ask you for energy, you use IVT , what was the answer again, i got something like 4x10^11 or something,4,6 can't really remember