• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was wondering when the nov/oct 2011 exams are going to come out

Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue when oct/nov 2011 exams are going to come out. I know its somewhre in January, but does someone know the date? And how do private candidates collect their results? does it come to their given address as it does for the statement of entry or whats the procedure? Please let me know.

Reaction score
but can we not check it online?
Won't they email us our passwords and everything to check it online?
i was just about to say that too, i think we woould be provided with a link and passwrd.
and the result would later be sent home.

Reaction score
I am talking about oct/nov 2011, this session which just went or is still going, dont know if it ended.

Reaction score
i think that we will get our results on the 23rd of January 2013(but not sure), i think we must get a letter to tell us when we have to collect our results:unsure:

Reaction score
Anyway, do you have any idea how we're supposed to know of our result?
i think that we will get our results on the 23rd of January 2013(but not sure), i think we must get a letter to tell us when we have to collect our results:unsure:
If there is any other way of finding the result, do let me know!

If you are a private candidate you will soon get a letter. (confidential) giving your password and log-in ID on myresults.cie.org. where your result will be visible. soon you will get a sms of it too. may be now they will tell the the password through email but.. that is how it works.

if you gave papers through school. then you will need to visit the school and then you will get your report..

within a month you will get official statement of result. signed by the Cambridge authorities .

DATE is obviously 22 january as on your Statement of entry' s accompanying paper.(see my signature)

and it was very funny the way you confused 2012 with 2011. kinda shocked me. and i took time to figure out what is goin on.

Reaction score
If you are a private candidate you will soon get a letter. (confidential) giving your password and log-in ID on myresults.cie.org. where your result will be visible. soon you will get a sms of it too. may be now they will tell the the password through email but.. that is how it works.

if you gave papers through school. then you will need to visit the school and then you will get your report..

within a month you will get official statement of result. signed by the Cambridge authorities .

DATE is obviously 22 january as on your Statement of entry' s accompanying paper.(see my signature)

and it was very funny the way you confused 2012 with 2011. kinda shocked me. and i took time to figure out what is goin on.
Thank you.