• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wat r ur grADES?????

Reaction score
guys i got 5A* AND 3A
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SCHOOL IS BEST FOR A LEVELS IN LAHORE.
CONSIDERING ECONOMICALLY.
AND TELL ME CAN I GET SCHOLARSHIPS IN ANY SCHOOL.

Reaction score
LGS JT is the best school of lahore.............for a levels......dont know about scholarship nd fees......so cant comment if its economical.............
plus............BDC is also awesome school.......with 18500 admission fee and same amount as security fee.......so a total of 37000 for admission..........
on 8 A's............100 % scholarship.......which u have to maintain on ur AS level results :)

Reaction score
man..,,, i was the best urdu student in my class and i was expecting an A* in first language urdu..but got B at 78%...plz also advice me wat to do..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
whatever u do, dont go for a repeat.........thts my advice........it ddoesnot work..........nd scndly.......discuss with ur teacher......if he/she recommends u, go for a recheck

Reaction score
yea,she said me 2 go for a recheck,,can any 1 plz mention the procedure of rechecking..btw i wanna know that rechecking works ??

Reaction score
yaar it works....but chances are very rare that ur result gets changed..........but it is still possible..................nd for rechecking process, u have to contact ur school.........there must be a person in ur school who handles all this o/a levels stuff............u will get all info from him.....nd he can guide u what u should do

Reaction score
For those who have percentages like these

69, 79, 89 etc

Can get their papers re-checked and hopefully will get an upgrade on their grade. Although keep in mind it's a 50/50 chance so it's a gamble.

I'd suggest that you retake the exam in october session rather than getting it rechecked. It's almost the same cost for both.

Reaction score
be satisfied with what u got..........coz thats what we deserved.....God knows better :)