• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

watch ur asses before u speak :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
now where the fu** are u alevel.destiny???? :x :x
if i see anyone again saying anything against pakistan or islam....surely m gonna screw him and make it hard...fu***** polytheists.. :mad: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
Their comments reveal that they do not belong to Pakistan or Islam. But anyways no room for such sort of comments here. "A kick" everytime they try to show up from everyone in the forum :)

Reaction score
i wrote half a page of abuses and bisti for him, but wen i clicked on submit, teh topic was deleted... :p :p
but once i get to knoe abt dis person, then surely, he will see bad consequences.. :|

Reaction score
who the f***k he is.. give the link of the post he made and i'll kick his dum ASS

Reaction score
his name was alevel.destiny and he said it was his third account, after two got bloked.. :|
the topic has been removed..!!

Reaction score
mista lova lova and gerrard
yar u can say them as many badwords u like!!!!
some from my side too!!!

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
if i see anyone again saying anything against pakistan or islam....surely m gonna screw him and make it hard...fu***** polytheists.. :mad: :evil: :evil:
you should have pmed him instead of making a thread here and advertising what he did.

Reaction score
really don't like anyone who gets so mad when any religion is criticized.
even worse...person of one religion attacking another religion nd basing it on each other religion
tht goes for u too mista

anyway..

i dont know wht he said...so i will shut here.

Reaction score
yrtemongirt said:
mista.lova.lova said:
you should have pmed him instead of making a thread here and advertising what he did.

This isnt aDvertising.. This is bringing into notice !

Reaction score
bringing into notice and publicizing to other forum members,what the particular person said about our religion?

Reaction score
I had to ban his 4 accounts. Mista.lova.lova was one of the members present at tht time. In brief he said something tht wud nt be bearable by anyone, to be precise.

Reaction score
so mista lova lova was doing besti of the right person!!!
u could have done that too mod!

Reaction score
No, mista.lova.lova was planning to do so. But if i knew it i wud have stopped. As i erased all his various topics very quickly so he couldn't. Getting banned with such a reason displayed and such a public response is the biggest insult. And what difference wud be left if i had responded him in the same way :)

Reaction score
bhai yes u r right
but the thing is
ppl who say smth abt religion
is simply intolerable
u must have heard abt the images on fb
i saw them too
from that day itself
i didnt use facebook
!!!!!!!
i didnt mean that u must answer him the say way back!

Reaction score
yrtemongirt said:
bringing into notice and publicizing to other forum members,what the particular person said about our religion?

though i said something different, I agree now :)

Reaction score
@ultima: u need to be a muslim to understand all those religious feelings... :|
i can give my life for my religion and my country ,coz these are the two thing that make up my life and i m no one widout them....I LITERALLY MEAN IT!!

deleting the posts does not makes any sense, nor does boycotting facebook.....
coz tahts the thing they want ""yah, take ur filthy terrorist asses outa here"" thats what one of them said on a site...

what that filth wrote was against pakistan, against muslims, esp against zohaib, i wonder that he is still alryt, after reading what was there!!

so what i belive is that the only rite way is to face them, no just hiding ourselves from them and encaving ourselves like the israelis, who think "pakistan was created to destroy israel wid its nukes" hahahahahahaha

Reaction score
m sorry, if i disrespected anyone....
i know the rules, but after I read that post, i cldnt stop myself from writing a page full of abuses for him, but good that it didnt stay long.. :)
i thot maybe he would show up once again, so i posted a new topic so that i can have a battle wid him.. :p
the thing is taht, i did what i thot was the best way to react, n m not ashamed of that...
the thing is do what u think is rite..

Status
Not open for further replies.