• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

watch ur asses before u speak :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hmm
i think u've done right!!
i didnt see that otherwise i could have wrote smth
even though i dont know any badwords :)

Reaction score
everyone knows somthing bad.....girls atleast noe dis: "kuttay, sharam nai ati larkion ko chairtay huay!!" hahaha

Reaction score
yrtemongirt said:
mista.lova.lova said:
everyone knows somthing bad.....girls atleast noe dis: "kuttay, sharam nai ati larkion ko chairtay huay!!" hahaha
kya cuteness hay.

i think, ur crush said dis to u the first tym u proposed her!!! haha jus kidin

@princess; nah kar yar :|

Reaction score
mista lova lova
really
hope u know this kinda urdu is new to me
i know the formal one
sachi i dont know any badwords!

Reaction score
@ mista lova lova...u reacted how any muslim wud first react...
but we can be happy abt sumthn that no matter what he dus...he is burnin in HELL for sure...
and swearin at him will jus show that we are no different..we keep our kool and deal with things peacefully..
like boycotting fb...it DID work...did hear the MILLION dollar LOSS fb had...and so called that ass who posted the pictures apologised..although i am not sure.,,i didn see the pics myself...dunno what they are..and im happy that i didn..
@zahra...it is IMMPOSSIBLE in this day NOT to know any bad words...i mean there are ppl who know but dun use them...but not knowin at all aint ryt either...u gotta be fresh wid the vocabulary so u know when sumone says anythn..
and if that guy did insult Zohaib....im sure Zohaib is smart and took it lightly....:D...
but i Love what Pakistan did...blockin the entire fb site...

curses to that a** hope Lord gives him Hell now and in the hereafter...
*PEACE*..:D :cool:

Reaction score
Lol stereotypes these days...Zzz some ppl just cant change huh!

mista i am as patriotic as u are, Nd am ready with my life if needed...however there is no way in hell i am dying for any religion. its pathetic even to consider dying for nonexistent element.

zahra "ppl who say smth abt religion is simply intolerable" Zzz ppl who say this are simply intolerable..where is the freedom of speech nd + u r being ridiculously hypocritical ( i guess i am, but u r being too!!)

banning face book is the dumbest thing to..nd this is not the the first time. if a step tht small could create a scenario where the whole frigging country takes step.. :shock: i am sry i have nothing to say... reaction like this will simply cr8 more ppl doing same thing.. this will not help anyone.
i wonder... if someone posts such thing in all the important sites at once..ie msn , youtube, twitter..nd it is really easy to become anonymous..hiding ip's is baby's game now..especially if u have dynamic ip

Carry said:
did hear the MILLION dollar LOSS fb had
carry... did hear about the tens of millions ppl not able to access face book who has nothing to do with any of this.
Carry said:
he is burnin in HELL for sure........curses to that a** hope Lord gives him Hell now and in the hereafter
what's this.. a medieval age enchant?

Reaction score
WHAT HAPPENED ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :S

Reaction score
Enlighten me then mista...
how in the world to get strong feelings for something that is purely artificial nd non existent
whts next? cr8 feelings for Cinderella?
i wonder who needs the understanding..

Reaction score
country is not relevant to this conversation
i was born without any religion, i was made Hindu by society until i realized how ridiculous it is
i am atheist
and btw... ur tag.. apart from jewish, mista, can u spot the difference between them and religion ( including islam)?.

Reaction score
oh k,
so starting it....religion is the one that helps u live, ever considered that y were u born?? was there something that u were meant to do?? believe in destiny??

or u just think that u just came into this world, bcoz ur parents mated, and it was a biological reaction??

faith helps u withstand against problems of ur life, for day to day to big such as wars!! :|

we muslims, never insult any one's religion, (if some does, its wrong), but wen some one insults us, it becomes unbearable!!

to b cont. dads comming.. :p

Reaction score
Ultima have you not EVER thought what would it feel like after you die??? what will happen after you die???? how were the first people created our ancestors? think about this before you want to act all intellectual before us......keep your opinions to yourselves.!

Reaction score
djammad most of the things i said are not opinions
nd wht do u think will happen after u die? go to this fairy island nd clouds nd some bs like tht? wake up dude!!
have u ever slept nd woke up knowing nothing in-between?...well just times tht by like infinity..
nd about creation...did u ever learn about evolution theory in ur past grades?

religion goes against almost all the scientific accomplishments.
wht do u believe? the current findings trough scientific methods or something someone or some group said thousands of years ago!!
however, I am not against some of the good morals they teach us... oh well you can get tht in children stories these days as well.

Reaction score
u shud really do alot of research before u speak @ ultime....i totally agree with the others..and feel sorry for how blind u are.
u said in childrens stories are good morals...where did the morals come from??..it came from the teachings of religion..
not only Islam but every religion has its goods and wrongs stated..that is how it was learnt...
and newsflash for u...that science and Islam goes hand in hand...those things written 1000ds of years ago are coming to pass...
did u know that in our religion it was told there will be more planets and they were discovered..now tell me...thousands of years ago was this all jus sumthn written??...it was sent from God..
and yea...we are not created by chance...from ONE reaction???all the species exist...soo if u do believe in evolution..we come from apes...how come apes still exist??...isnt it supposed to be survival of the fittest??..and how come after all these years..apes havent learnt to talk yet??..arent they supposed to be evolving???
it is stated in Islam we humans are the best of all creations from Allah..
the scientific facts stated in the Quran are coming to pass and will yet come..
did u know that from the moon astornauts saw two bright spots on earth that was the Holy MAkkah and Madinah....
im sure u will be thinkin light intensity...but im sure Los Angeles is called the city of lifgts for sum reason...how come a bright spots aint seen from there??..
we believe in a heaven and hell...that is not a fairytale story....we believe in something....and the hereafter can BARELy be imagined...it is not as easy as u make it seem... clouds and stuff
what do u believe will happen to u after death?..u will live for a few 60 or 70 years and after u die..ull just vanish????
and it was not a medeivel thing...i jus said it ...cuz i dont want to be rude in the forum.
in our religion we respect all other religion...is that something bad???....u talk about freedom of speech...so making fun of something is freedom of speech...i cud insult u aloot ryt now and jus say..freedom of speech..but it aint right in the end..
freedom of speech...ask questions..and get answers..pictures and all that..jus soo LAME!!
finally i dont think anybody died because they couldnt go to fb...fb learnt its lesson..
like how ppl make fun of religion we cud make fun of athists..and u will be ok with that...u cud choose to ignore or take action...and Pakistan took action...
ciao to all... :cool:

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
these r social forums ppl
u can do this kinda work with pm
:D :D
and this is a social activity...and it shud be done infront af all to fix each others mistakes...pm will jus be wierd..

Status
Not open for further replies.